Help me with a map mode :

Monsters deal x% extra damage as an element

So i go on palace map and dear friend dominus strikes me with a touch of god. Now the map had 100% extra cold damage , does this apply to both spells and attacks by monsters ?

I got 1-shot with 8k es and 82% light-res and my only explanation is that it applies to spells as well cause i had 30% cold res :P
it only applies to physical damage.

I've been hit for 6k with 91-92% lightning res. So not surprised that he one shot you.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
kk thanks for the reply ! nice to know that , so wow that much damage right , even atziri aint hitting that hard ! i also guess he creates a shocking ground which might contribute to that abyssal damage
Is touch of god pure lighting or is it a phys/lightning mix? Not much of one to analyze every detail so not sure on that, but if it is part phys then that would easily explain the one shot
"
iamsamsara wrote:
Is touch of god pure lighting or is it a phys/lightning mix? Not much of one to analyze every detail so not sure on that, but if it is part phys then that would easily explain the one shot

phys-/lightningdamage mix. So you are right about getting oneshot with 8k ES. Usually ES characters don´t have any armour at all. (1.5k physical hit + shocking ground * (cold damage multiplier)) + lightning damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info