Cat's Mod + Enlighten

Hey, I'm wondering if
+ Enlighten + any active skill work in my weapon switch. Thanks for info!
yes

thats lvl 6 enlighten and works also
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
you do know your Enlighten in that Axe is only helping Two of your 5 gems ?? the 2 "active skill gems"
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
Note that in Doeboy1337's example, the only gems getting boosted XP are Rain of Arrows and Barrage. Enlighten won't do anything for support gems.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
@Op, as said before, it works. But in fact, you're just better of leveling 6 normal gems, unless you really want to level some specific gem faster (and even then I'd rather level one additional gem of that type).
To get more xp from a 6L enlighten setup, the 5 supported gems must give you more xp than 6 gems without enlighten, ie. each gem must get 6/5 more xp = 20%. Such a value is achieved by lvl 5 enlighten.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Bonan wrote:
you do know your Enlighten in that Axe is only helping Two of your 5 gems ?? the 2 "active skill gems"

ye well i also have to lvl support gems :D
got now 1.5 tabs full of 20/20s due to hitting 2 times 100 :D
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Also this:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info