i dont get it

this game dysnc a lot
why is there a mob in the game whit a big red circle that 1shots u
its a cool idea but doesnt work i get the chills when i try to kill him and its a awsome fight
but it dosnt work cus of the dysnc imo
dont know how to fix this ether if u set the damage lower people will roflcopter it

i will start over again but i am never ever going to fight him again

and yes i am mad bro:p

Last edited by screamindonkey55 on Jan 29, 2015, 2:51:14 AM
ok
Magnus is a pain for most characters.

Use a ruby flask vs fire and preferably a flask with the "remove curse" attribute on it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
he alternates between small and large flameblasts.
GET YER ASS MOVIN my 82% ms w/o flask makes him weeeep. as long as I dont desync or I weep
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
First off, great post. Second, he is tough and with max res will usually hit for around 3-4k. Best strat for me is to have over 4k health, insta health flasks, and bum rush him. Exiles lack hp in general and go down fast with mediocre dps.
"
Boem wrote:
Magnus is a pain for most characters.

The poor guy is already nerfed. If they nerf him only a little more he is completely useless. And how difficult is it to avoid a flameblast? There is a big glowing and growing circle on the ground. All you have to do is to walk out of it. That is really easy but even if someone is completely drunk and/or lazy or chilled or addicted to desync he could just pop a flask and zerg poor magnus down. How could this poor dude be a pain for most characters?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info