Starting fresh on league

Coming back into POE after a few months. I just want to ask: is it worth to start playing on Torment league? Or is it close to finishing?
Still 1.5 months to go, plenty of time to get a decent character leveled.

Trade wise the prices are still pretty good, exalt:chaos ratio is pretty high though.

Might have some problems if you're looking to knock off all the challenges, though. Divine Shrines, and some of the Tormented Spirits, have some pretty nasty RNG on them.

Current FOTMs are Tornado Shot builds, Cyclone (been revamped, less desyncy), SRS is still strong, Kinetic Blast, Static Strike, and there is a lot of use for the new counter attack gems. (There are more FOTM builds, but I can't think of them off the top of my head)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 28, 2015, 5:13:49 PM
Ah, thanks for the answer^^
Torment ghosts are like awesome pokemon that like to activate and disappear before you even knew they were there. And you gotta catch em all ;)

As for timeframe for finishing, I don't think there is a formal date, but it will be before 1.4 which is expected to hit some time in March or April.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info