A question to the old supporters

Ellow there :>
I've recently noticed.. even though I actually got it ages ago......

I don't have the pre-tier weapon effects etc, from my Divine purchase.
I did however get my normal Moa AND the Divine one.
Just like I got the lesser tiers from the Master purchase.

Did this occur to all of us, or am I a special case?

<neither did I get my physical items due to being located in Denmark>
#denial of tabula
Last edited by Cloudladder on Jan 28, 2015, 11:47:34 AM
"

Wait what?

Glad for at jeg ikke har købt supporterpakke med fysiske ting så... Er det noget du har fra GGG?
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
The weapon effects didn't work like armor sets now do.

I had regal which I upgraded into divine which I then upgraded into exalted and I only have exalted weapon eff. Same with pets (except for the baby rhoa). This was intended.
"
unsane69 wrote:
"

Wait what?

Glad for at jeg ikke har købt supporterpakke med fysiske ting så... Er det noget du har fra GGG?

I don't remember the exact reason. But the shipping was the main issue as far as i can remember.

"
Grughal wrote:
The weapon effects didn't work like armor sets now do.

I had regal which I upgraded into divine which I then upgraded into exalted and I only have exalted weapon eff. Same with pets (except for the baby rhoa). This was intended.

Thanks the for the clarification.
Last edited by Cloudladder on Jan 28, 2015, 12:09:07 PM
Did you get something else then in place of the physical goods? Did you email GGG? Thats always your first and technically only address when it comes to stuff like this.
Hvorfor fanden skulle du ikke kunne få dine fysiske varer i Danmark? Det er da noget af det mærkeligste jeg har hørt - De skal bare hoste op :D

support@grindinggear.com

Skriv til dem :)
Last edited by kussekurt on Jan 28, 2015, 1:54:13 PM
"
Did you get something else then in place of the physical goods? Did you email GGG? Thats always your first and technically only address when it comes to stuff like this.

Gonna look into my old emails.
I'm quite sure I had a conv with someone from the support team.
The Thing withe Weapon Effects was already explained, You did not get the lower Tier Effect is those dark days ;)

"

#denial of tabula

Were the Things from your first Pack, the Divine, shipped via Jinx? (I think so), because if so there was a Form to fill in to get the Stuff (Size, Adress), so maybe You did not 'claim' it to be sended.
You should talk to Support, but in the End it probably could be an Issue with Jinx.

Greetings,
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
It's also very possible Jinx screwed things up. It took them a year to ship my damn stuff.
Dem metal chickens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info