Volls Amulet & CoC question

So I'm playing a CoC discharger. Question is, does using Volls keep up power charges more often? I'm thinking that if I use Volls, after discharging the initial power charges, if it then discharged the endurance charges it gets after that, that would again fill up the power charges for the next cycle.

I don't care at all about the damage, my damage without Volls is plenty. But will Volls keep my power charges up more consistently giving me my high crit chance that i need?

None of this matters when killing big groups because you kill the screen and have full charges for the next pack. But when there's one or two on the screen, it's annoying to start the next pack with 60% chance to crit...
Voll's Devotion has no means of generating power charges. You need some other way to generate them.
Uh, yeah. Volls armour

So anyway, anybody who has used Volls amulet with their CoC set up notice that it helps with keeping power charges up more often?
"Gain an Endurance Charge when a Power Charge expires or is consumed"

It only helps getting end charges and no powercharges.

I use a 5L volls to gain powercharges with a high crit dagger which is the main source in gaining PC. The endcharges are just more DPS added to your discharge and helps when proccing immortal call.

EDIT:

After reading the question again, do you mean if you gain an PC charge after you just discharged and gained an endcharge? I dont think this will happen allot as your spell needs to crit. Check your discharge crit rate and then determine if this will happen allot.

volls neck is just icing on the cake for this build and not required at all, as you mentioned you do ALLOT of dmg already!
Last edited by Ruffneck058 on Jan 28, 2015, 7:46:08 AM
It doesn't help with Voll's Protector CoC Discharge builds, (I assume you play this)

If you crit with it you automatically have power charges so no additional discharges are cast.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jan 28, 2015, 7:52:51 AM
So volls amulet provides no utility what so ever, just a damage boost. Was hoping that the follow up endurance charges you get after dispelling the initial power charges would maybe help somehow. It's kind of annoying moving from pack to pack, often times with few if any power charges up.
"
VixTrader wrote:
So volls amulet provides no utility what so ever, just a damage boost. Was hoping that the follow up endurance charges you get after dispelling the initial power charges would maybe help somehow. It's kind of annoying moving from pack to pack, often times with few if any power charges up.

Then it might be your critchance with cyclone. You use a dagger with 9% crit? if not that might be issue.

You can get unlucky and not gain powercharges at the first few mobs you hit.

57% crit chance with no charges, 93% with charges.
Last edited by VixTrader on Jan 28, 2015, 10:57:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info