Taking a break from POE... Excited for the future!!!

Well too many things going on, from deciding to move to another country to purchasing property... It's been a very good year for me financially and emotionally. I can only bestow this energy towards GGG in hopes they garner such prosperity for this year.

Now let's be honest I havent really logged in to the game, mostly lurking in the shadows of the forums... But I have to comment on how I feel about the game in its current state.

Not to bore everyone with a wall of text like some other posts... This is more of a "OMG I CANT WAIT!!!"

You see unlike most people, behind close doors every year send ideas etc to GGG. Not for personal gain, but more to motivate and instill good energy. Let's all agree right now, making a game is daunting and stressful. Let alone trying to moderate the many persona on the forums we have come to adore, hate or simply expect.

Long ago I sent a very long message, yes about pvp. The outcome was not important but the idea was to "hurry up," there was a void for this genre to have a decent pvp area. The pvp that unveiled was not what was expected from me, but it accomplished what few other games have done... Become the role model, foundation for any other developer to mimic...

Imitation is the best form of flattery... While I sit here, looking at "delayed" announcements from a dos screen, I just released endorphins... Act 4 is coming!!!!

To all the wonderful Modmons and GGG... I will be on a small vacation... But expect something interesting when I return. I don't think I have ever disappointed... ^.^

Oh the Hype is Real

-Solwitch

P.S The current state of game... "There's a lot to do."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 27, 2015, 6:33:16 PM
you aren't leaving u fony
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Whatever dude. Have fun and all that stuff.
Did this random dude just claim credit for PVP changes because he PM'd GGG?

"
To all the wonderful Modmons and GGG... I will be on a small vacation... But expect something interesting when I return. I don't think I have ever disappointed... ^.^

What in the...
IGN: VistaChris
Some people think highly of themselves, I guess.
Have a great time we'll be anticipating your return!
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info