Question about buying act rush & Bloodline kill pack challenge

Let me get this out first! I'm not a HC players, it's not because I don't want to die, but rather trying to avoid deaths as 80% of my deaths are usually from laptop freezing/crash/ping spike(fuck you Shaw internet)/etc... Something I don't have much control over... I also save time by not dying (prob never playing HC till I get myself a better pc, which might be in like 10 years for all I know ):

So first of all, is it legal to do so? Since I manage to get some decent amount of currency, I was thinking maybe I should buy act rush till I hit like fellshrine ruins (so the last few BL packs spawns.) It's a lot safer and complete the challenge faster!

My second question is that I know you need at least lv35 to get into merciless (thanks Mano!), would I be granted the pack kill if I'm at that level and not even touching the pack? (but in the same map, someone else kills it for me)

Sorry if this isn't legal to do, but I just want to ask before I attempt this. If it is illegal to rush act, then I obviously won't do it as I value my accounts more than that challenge.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if I need to fill in more info!
As far as i know rushing isn't illegal.
And you would need to get into Sarn merciless at the very minimum. Due the Order of the frozen sky / Guardian / abaxoth spawns there.

It's a very easy challange to get done. I orginally made a Flameblaster due how good they're for being selffound. And i got my challange done by the time i stepped into Sarn merc, due all 3 packs spawned in the same instance. :)

However HC is addicting so you might risk getting attached as i did. :D
But i understand ur concern with having a slow connection etc.

If you go say flameblast route you can get it done in 1-2 days depending on how much you play.
Without the need of buying a boost. But i'd recommend you to atleast selflevel up to lvl 35 so you can get boosted properly. :)

And yes others can kill the packs and you will get credit for it as long as you're in the same zone.
Thanks for the reply!

I am currently also playing flameblast as my friends recommended me for HC!

What would a typical 3L set up be? I currently have FB/Chance to ignite/ ?? (faster casting? Inc AoE?)

Also, I didn't know about how you have ot get to Sarn! That probably just saved me a few hours!

Thanks friend!
"
Hank33 wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

I am currently also playing flameblast as my friends recommended me for HC!

What would a typical 3L set up be? I currently have FB/Chance to ignite/ ?? (faster casting? Inc AoE?)

Also, I didn't know about how you have ot get to Sarn! That probably just saved me a few hours!

Thanks friend!

I'd say if you can, get a reverbation wand and go FB Eleprolif chance to ignite.

If you don't got that setup but only a 3l i would go Echo/fastercasting depending if u can aquire echo or not) chance to ignite FB. But ideally u want a 4L if you dont use reverbation wand.

Echo or FC / chance to ignite / Ele prolif / FB

Whisper me ingame for ele prolif gem if you don't have enough currency to buy one. :)
"Maheshwara"

I've a spare one. :)
yes you can pay someone to rush you through BL using 'Torment' or 'BL' Currency (Risky if you don't know them/They can rob you)(Pay enough currency to make it worth for them at least 1-3ex I would say)(pay ammounts as you progress). You can also complete the challenges in Crypt or on the way to vaal Act2 Merc like I did. GL
I'm also a Shaw customer and if OPs internet is anything like mine playing hardcore in any serious manner is simply not an option. I feel for you bro. How many times have they given you the same crappy router, jiggled a few cords and left only for it to do about as much as resetting the damn thing?
Last edited by ZachAttack2K13 on Jan 28, 2015, 7:13:05 AM
The thing about act rushes is there is trust involved as far as payment goes, and you can't trust too many random people who play this game. Its not against the rules for you to pay a guy up from and for them to bail and not deliver what they said they were going to.

The chance of one side getting screwed is highly likely.

I had someone offer to pay me 20ex to rush them from act 1 normal to Act 3 merciless + quests. That is way too much for a rush. I told them I'd do it if they paid 1ex up front, and 1ex per act, which would have amounted to 10ex total, and they refused. If they were serious, they would have paid it.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 28, 2015, 8:31:12 AM
its perfectly legal. Its risky though. Check out the cross league trading forum. Id suggest to trade some currency over to BL and then use it to pay incrementally.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info