Unique MTX - Zombie Pets

Nice and simple suggestion (no doubt a bitch to actually make):

Unique MTX applies to Raise Zombie gem - allows you to apply a Pet MTX to your gem, and when you raise a zombie they look like your chosen pet.

No major reason for it, but I just feel like running around with a pack of angry, demented, and CUTE Koala bears as my army.

That is all, feel free to read the next post :)

(Yes, I know - attack animations etc. I would be quite happy if they just looped their movement skill as though they were trying to headbutt the monsters in the crotch)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hahaha this is genius +1
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
My kiwi army approves of this suggestion.
I've thought it would be funny if you could, as a skill, strap dynamite to your pet and have it waddle over to the enemy.

Using your current pet as a minion swap would be interesting. Might as well also be able to use your pet as a projectile. =)

But yeah, some work would be needed to create all these animations, and it might not be small. Some might also see this as a silly, and not in POE's spirit. But, the pets are already in the game, so, really, why not?
"
I've thought it would be funny if you could, as a skill, strap dynamite to your pet and have it waddle over to the enemy.

Using your current pet as a minion swap would be interesting. Might as well also be able to use your pet as a projectile. =)

But yeah, some work would be needed to create all these animations, and it might not be small. Some might also see this as a silly, and not in POE's spirit. But, the pets are already in the game, so, really, why not?

Nothing is more hardcore serious than an army of angry turkeys gobbling your knees off :)

Actually, can you imagine that in PvP.

ROUND 1 - FIGHT

... Gobbbllee gobbblee...

"Oh shit."

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 28, 2015, 3:18:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info