so...

The hell is going on with the royalty storyline?
My war threads were pretty dull, but this Fred business is plain dumb. OT, stahp.

Derision,

-Fredrik-
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
yes they were pretty dull

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Know your place Fred.

"
... but this Fred business is plain dumb.

Spoiler tagged in consideration for those who wish to figure it out by themselves.

Spoiler
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"

Spoiler tagged in consideration for those who wish to figure it out by themselves.

Spoiler

Thanks for leading us down the right path up and adam, we'd be a little lost without you
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Upandatem wrote:
"

Spoiler

Thanks for leading us down the right path up and adam, we'd be a little lost without you

I wonder what happened to you, did someone look at you the wrong way or beat you up or say bad things to you that you are so hateful towards me? Hell, you are even hateful to some others. I really dont want to meet you if we ever make an Off Topic meet up.
Hi Off Topic folk!

Please refrain from making personal or hateful posts directed at another member of the community. Action will not be made against this thread as of yet, as we like to consider Off-Topic a free ground for open idea sharing and discussion.

That being said, please keep things civil! Attacking one another only serves to devalue the content in posts from both sides :)

Kind Regards,
-Tom
GGG Support
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
"

I wonder what happened to you, did someone look at you the wrong way or beat you up or say bad things to you that you are so hateful towards me? Hell, you are even hateful to some others. I really dont want to meet you if we ever make an Off Topic meet up.

All good bruh, I don't want to meet you or be within 100 feet of you either. Can I start on the restraining order now?
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 27, 2015, 4:01:50 PM
"
I'm putting you guys both on time-out at recess.

Be good.

You should follow your own advice... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info