Master Crafted Mod removal

So i went to remove a crafted mod and zomg they all got removed!. If i put leech on a weapon and go to the headstone bench to remove, why does my can have multiple mods affix get removed too? is this a bug? what a waste of 2 ex if remove by a diff master...
So, *Snip*

When it says it will remove crafted mods. It removes crafted mods. Plural. It did not say you get to choose. It just removes them. So it's pretty obvious it will remove anything crafted onto it.

*Edited by Support
Last edited by Tom_GGG on Jan 27, 2015, 12:27:15 PM
Thanks for the non-helpful reply based on reading into the wording to determine the outcome of a service. The only thing obvious to me is that Elreon should only be able to remove mods he put on. Instead it works on the base and removes all mods on that base.

GGG- it probably could be changed to say removes all crafted mods to remove guesswork.
Last edited by Duradil on Jan 27, 2015, 9:46:41 AM
Remove master mods = remove master mods. Sorry you lost 2ex for not reading.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I'm going to go with the OP here, it's vague. It could be better.

It's unfortunate.
It is not vague at all. It did what it said it does. Removes master mods.

If it removes only Eleron mods. It would say it removes only Eleron mods.

If it removes a master mod of your choice. It would say it removes a master mod of your choice.

It's your own fault for not reading, and believing that it would do something that it doesn't say it will do. Coming to the forums to ask GGG to reverse your mistake is just annoying. People make mistakes all the time, and most of those people don't come to the forums to badger GGG to fix their mistakes.
Last edited by chaosmagez on Jan 27, 2015, 12:33:59 PM
Waste or not, I'd still do it again, I needed to swap my mods. The point of this post is the vagueness in which the mod exists. If working as intended, I didn't lose anything. Just stop being pissy cause you like vagueness and think good game design should require players to make assumptions or conduct research on how a certain aspect functions. There are plenty of complex skills and inter working abilities in this game that warrant good research, conversation, discussion and testing. This topic shouldn't be one of them.
"
Duradil wrote:
Waste or not, I'd still do it again, I needed to swap my mods. The point of this post is the vagueness in which the mod exists. If working as intended, I didn't lose anything. Just stop being pissy cause you like vagueness and think good game design should require players to make assumptions or conduct research on how a certain aspect functions. There are plenty of complex skills and inter working abilities in this game that warrant good research, conversation, discussion and testing. This topic shouldn't be one of them.

Intended by who? You?
Sorry, the game was made by GGG, not you.
And it is working as intended. By GGG

Im general: why didn't you simply double-checked before clicking "remove master mods" button?
Didn't read the wiki?
Didn't ask guildies\people in global\here at the forum?

You didn't have time?

Yet it seems that you have enough time to whine about cruel life and "shady descriptions".
I'll never understand this kind of people.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
I don't even know why people are being particularly hostile...

Because you can't put any master modded item to be removed by any master bench, it's has to be the specific one, you could think that it would remove only the specific mod (or ones relevant to the bench used). But that isn't the case. Not so terrible reasoning. It's just the problem the game never lets you choose any single mod to remove so one should assume it would remove everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info