[calc] Incinerate dps excel sheet

Hi,

Here's an excel sheet to help you calculate your incinerate hit damage and dps (or many other spells with some minor modifications), which is useful to plan your tree.

Reference example:

The result of the excel sheet:

So it's off by one point on max cold damage. This error is in herald calculation. I couldn't find the reason.

The upper part describes the gems damages. In my case lvl 21 incinerate coupled with added chaos 20/20 (for the purpose of this test, faster casting is a better support for me), Herald of Ice 20/20 and Herald of Thunder 19.
The rest is quite straightforward. Just use poebuilder or poeskill tree planer to get the numbers for your tree, and calculate by hand for your gear and gems.
Don't forget to set the damage effectiveness and more multipliers.
The grey areas are automatically computed.

The excel sheet: link

That's all folks!
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 11, 2015, 7:03:49 PM
Cast speed is now properly computed, so we now have a full incinerate dps calculator.

I may update this later with crit (which I already have from another excel doc) for other spells.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Updated with spell totem. Here's how it was for my dual incinerate spell totem scion in flashback:

Tooltip with spell totem is wrong, it doesn't account for cast speed modifiers specific to totems, including the less penalty from spell totem. That's why the sheet has separate entries for them, to display the tooltip value and the real value for spell totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info