Not enough currency... except I do have enough currency?

So i've noticed the past week or so, if I want to buy something from a vendor (maybe to get a chromatic orb) or put a map in my device in my hideout and want to use Anarchy or anything like that, it will be red, saying I have insufficient currency to do this. Even with crafting! And I do in fact have the currency needed to perform any of these things! But if I just go to my stash, and click on the tab that has my currency, all of the sudden I can buy / craft whatever I needed to. Or just hold the currency on my character. But if I switch acts, the whole issue starts again. Anyone else having this problem? It's really weird, I checked all my other tabs just in case maybe I have currency in a random spot, but I don't.

I would love for this to be fixed, it's annoying to have to run to my stash just to click the page with my currency items just to be able to spend it!

I took screenshots, but I don't know how to upload them. I hate going to imageshack or whatever websites..

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Which tab is your currency in?
The first 8 tabs will automatically be detected by vendors, masters, crafting, and the last tab you were in will also be detected until you leave the area
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I have 15 tabs, and my currency is in my 5th tab.
Is it your natural 5th tab, or was it after the first 8 and you just moved it to spot 5? Has to be an original first 8.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I've been having this problem too. No idea which numbered tab my currency is in (mine is spread over 4 tabs currently). Been having the problem in Standard, so short of an account wipe, my currency will stay in their current tabs.
"
mark1030 wrote:
Is it your natural 5th tab, or was it after the first 8 and you just moved it to spot 5? Has to be an original first 8.

I believe the system was changed to check the 4 left most tabs instead of checking the first 4 tabs because of the confusion that occurs with Premium Tabs that are renamed.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info