To Lead Programmer of PoE RNG

You are two things, apparently contradictory.

1. A beautiful genius.

2. [Removed by Support]

PS fix desync it's reaaallly immersion breaking, and it's actually kinda pathetic how often it happens when im a NA user playing on an NA server.

[Removed by Support] posters respond with "derp 56k modem" or some other unimaginative bullshit, I'm on fibre-op.
"We are all doomed" they say. But do you not still laugh and smile? do you not still cry? Have you slit your wrists surely and truly enough to bleed out in minutes, or thrown yourself off of a cliff?... No? Then there is still hope.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 26, 2015, 3:52:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I lul'd
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
you are on fibre op
and apparently have no clue how much bandwidth poe actually uses (hint you dont need much above 56k)

desync has nothing to do with bandwidth. and latency matters little unless yours is really high (250+)

youll still have desync even one hop away from NA server and 10 gigabit LAN bandwidth
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I lul'd

Come on, mods. You removed the stuff I lul'd at, and now it looks like I was lul'ing at OP. Like seriously. My post got mod edited without ever actually being edited.... I feel violated somehow >.>

@grepman: Never mind that the OP is trying to discuss server sync with the "RNG programmer," right?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jan 26, 2015, 10:35:12 PM
I have laughed so hard at this thread. It's like moderators censoring feedbacks.
"
CanHasPants wrote:

@grepman: Never mind that the OP is trying to discuss server sync with the "RNG programmer," right?
haha true, true. lead programmer of rng should be a title ;)
To Xiouslaidyn:

1. Fiber is always good for humans and Internet speed. Internet latency is not the reason for desync.
2. RNG has zero to do with desync. If you want to throw your 2¢ in on desync go here:
    (Protecting your "PRECIOUS" economy ain't working so give up and fix desync instead).
3. RNG is a two sided coin and a love/hate state of mind. All games have to have random elements.
    Too much RNG to cover for lack of quality arpg player controlled functions is bad.
    Too little RNG leads to repetitiveness, boredom, and a stopping of playing.
    Too low of RNG odds leads to failures. Orb of Chance gambling and Orb of Fusing are good examples.
4. What's up with the inappropriate language that was censored? If you don't like PoE don't play PoE.
    If you don't like GGGs broad sweeping use of RNG (overuse), fine, comment on it civilly and maturely.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info