Need help with a build.

Yo, pretty new to this game and i need help with a viable build. Played some beyond last year, got a freeze pulse to 78 and a dual shockwave totem to 79. Now i'm kinda clueless on what to play. Will do some softcore leauge so won't need some tanky ass class! Would prefer to play some pretty easy caster class or a archer with bow. The class have to be cheap to get to work.
Any one up for the task to link a nice skill three with some basic info about the class & spells? :-)

Best regards!
sure. its a variant of my build which can be found here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1151454

keep in mind that is basically at its near max capacity but is highly highly effective at lower lvls and cheap budgets.

essentially you want a bow with all physical damage and high crit. for cheap budget it might be best to sacrifice damage for higher crit. anything over 7.5% base crit chance is great and will work for all levels until 75+

essentially you want to base everything around herald of ash. all you need are 4 links in all sockets, however running a tabula rasa would be great for a cheap 6L.

Main Skill: burning arrow, weapon elemental damage, physical projectile attack damage, physical to lightning

Curse on Hit: split arrow, curse on hit, assassin's mark, elemental weakness

HoA: herald of ash, elemental proliferation, increased burning damage, reduced mana

for allowed mana use wrath or anger + herald of thunder. try to keep away from cold damage but if you have some, whatever.
curse with split arrow, then hit with burning arrow. everything burns. you have great AoE clear and high single target damage all at the same time without changing anything. you spec for phys dmg and elemental dmg, but focused around overkill dmg.

you'll get more overkill dmg with more physical dmg in passive tree. you can also scale herald of ash with 1)fire damage 2)damage over time 3)elemental damage 4)burn damage 5)area of effect damage.

key part of the build will be doedre's damning ring to give you a second curse. thats pretty much it.

im either going to start a new char on this rounds leagues with this build, or i'll wait until next league. just want to see how well it works out with a fresh start.
i do know it is fantastic and super powerful at all levels as soon as you can run herald of ash and a decent crit chance because i've done it (and not with uber OP gear, but not a completely fresh start).

its fun to watch everything on fire too. pretty addicting

Passive Trees

My current Passive Tree lvl 87: Here
35 points: Here
70 points: Here
Last edited by xMustard on Jan 25, 2015, 12:40:38 AM
Looks pretty cool, will definitely try it out, thanks alot for your time man! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info