Broken Map or disconnect because of broken monster?

Hello Support - I am at the lower submerged passage.. well you know the first level and trying to find the teleport location.

So i try to acess this part of the map... i try to go down some stairs that would lead me to there ( location stairs: west of me)
The Entrance is below (south) and the accessable part of the map leading to the upper submerged passage is north/east.

I get following info - An unexpected disconnection occured

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/Trisley/screenshot-0003.png

got you the map here.. so you actually understand where i disconnected - because of whatever

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/Trisley/screenshot-0004.png
so you can see, that it was unexspected

Next thing. I dont know why.. but i try to go down the stairs and the game throws me out.

I tried to start the game in administration, Fullscreen High Graphic Set - and minimal graphic set.

There is some kind of monster at that location.. i think. You get violet mobs and something like tentacles tends to come out of the bottom. (had the luck just once to be able to fight that stuff, before ascending the stairs - later on the nearest minions were dead so it wouldnt trigger)

Photobucket is a picture sharing site - since all the other links did not work solo and with the image button - i really am just giving u direct link - to something u can google and notice its and image sharing site. :)

Hm. I have good specs for pc.. so i am really confused - though i dont think it happend because of this.

Greetings
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
would be interesting to get a review, i couldnt play the instance "submerged passage" until she resetted. Thats not a fix.
Well, you've kinda fucked up your chance to get anything fixed...if you had followed the bug reporting procedure which is stickied you would have known to type /debug or /bug into chat to get the code it generates....which would give them the means to know what was where in the area and give them a chance to fix it. now they have nothing other than you DC'd
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Well nice how you judge. I did not miss this chance, i simply could not do those steps.
If i go to that area, i simply got disconnected, no chance for a chat command dear oh so knowledgeable friend. Please come down from your high horse, and read the description of the bug correctly. :)
And if there is another way to get debug info, it is not as good explained as it should be.
If there is another way - to get to the debug info.. you should have said so instead of writing about chat. A bug needs to occur for debug info - that is the knowledge i have.
Well, here's the thing, you went to the area you managed to take the pic it's only when you get close to the supposed pack of monster you say you DC, the debug code gives them a chance to recreate the whole instance monsters and all to see what was where.

Also coming here to post a bug report there are some stickies at the top of the page one entitled How to Report Bugs - Read before posting! which goes into detail on what to do.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 25, 2015, 2:18:54 PM
I did not say that. You misread.

I get disconnected at that area i describe - why so ever. Just once i got there and there were monster - it was the second time i entered the instance at that setting. Couldnt help it - did not know there was a bug yet. But then after slaying some monsters i got disconnected again and well whatever there resetted or whatever i dont know.

I Simply got disconnetected while trying to run to - run down the stairs. I just know that there were some special monsters because of before and what i killed - from some distance.

Yet still you do not seem to get how to explain the debug stuff very well.

So i got to make a simple screenshot of the location - so one would know which map - but not of the monsters not of the bug number. Because.. (cant screenshot the monsters - since i get disconnected - i cant screenshot and cant screenshot the bug information - because if i reenter after a disconnect there is no bug yet occured)

Because for a bug to occur - you would need the situation - yet the situation throws me out without being able to LOG the damn bug.

Its not about what i might be able to do.. i get disconnected - that RESETS everything - so no BUG information if i reenter. -.-

And if there is still some information to be gained - it should be mentioned under how to report a bug.
Because it isnt - i use simple logic.
Last edited by MondPanda on Jan 26, 2015, 12:51:09 PM
"If you can't get a screenshot, we need as much as you can tell us about reproduction steps. The zone you were in, the skills you were using, the monsters you were fighting - Anything that might provide a reason for the problem. "

And for that lagwin i followed this description - as you yourself seem to overlooked it.
As it is the only one left to do.

I described and collected what i could. If you dont understand the situation - maybe you should get someone else :/ Its sad to say - but i did describe it as it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info