Purity of Fire or Lightning?

Hi, I have a Acrobatics bow user, and thanks to Alpha Howl reserve reduction I got the nice news that I can run 1 purity aura more. So, what has more chances of 1-hit me, fire or lightning?
Lightning. Not only are some of the scariest boss skills in the game lightning based, but shock is a bitch.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
I´d go for lighting too, fire is only for flameblast exile and crematorium boss (and Atziri if it counts) good.
Hmm K then, lightning it is. Thnks for the info.
"
Adser wrote:

The best thing would be using both and switching as required. From a 1-hit perspective Fire is actually far worse, Lightning normally 2-hits you, since the first hit has to apply the shock-status :P
if your a bow user, I'm assuming your tornado shot, in which case grace or hatred with HoA and HoI would be the best setup
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
Adser wrote:

The best thing would be using both and switching as required. From a 1-hit perspective Fire is actually far worse, Lightning normally 2-hits you, since the first hit has to apply the shock-status :P

I'm guessing the problem there is having to re-chrome it each time he wants to switch. Since at least one socket is already off color for reduced mana, this could be incredibly expensive for a dex-based item.
"
LeftyLucy wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
Adser wrote:

I'm guessing the problem there is having to re-chrome it each time he wants to switch. Since at least one socket is already off color for reduced mana, this could be incredibly expensive for a dex-based item.

That's why you get 2 of the same item and roll them with different colors. ^_^
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info