No @#$#, there I was...

So fighting Kole in Normal Bloodlines. Ranger with tons of attack types but no movement skill gems found yet.

And then he pins me against the wall and I can't move. It was clear to me that I was stuck on something in game that was probably not intended (still stuck there now btw).

Posed with the option of deal with the bug and fight it out (ranger vs. Kole at pointblank) or alt-f4 for the first time. Oh, and I only have 1 portal scroll left which didn't pop into my head until now. :)

The choice was obvious...

Oh, that's just funny. Alt-F4 it is. You win bug :(

Last edited by Nubatron on Jan 22, 2015, 4:06:55 PM
excuse to ALTF4... accepted.
Spoiler
nicely done man. well played
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
The POE gods are pleased and have sent the fickle prophet RNGesus to bless me.

Just moments later after logging back in and continuing my Lunaris run.
Last edited by Nubatron on Jan 22, 2015, 4:31:26 PM
Some people have too much luck, wish it's just ingame, not in real life becouse it's like - finding free 1000$ each corner of the street you pass.

Gz anyway, u r RNGesus.
"
datenshiddd wrote:
Some people have too much luck, wish it's just ingame, not in real life becouse it's like - finding free 1000$ each corner of the street you pass.

Gz anyway, u r RNGesus.

Hah, if it is any consolation; I died in Western Forest Cruel to internet dropping for a few seconds. At least the Tabula Rasa will still get some use in standard (Vaal Orb, incoming).

I prefer the deaths the revolve around my mistakes, and not my failing modem. Not a huge fan of rangers in HC anyway.
Sad to hear this pal :(

But be patient, you will drop another Tabula soon, i know this xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info