Tell me baby girl (GGG) cuz I need to know!

I need to know at least a little bit about act 4, I read somewhere that is was apparently coming out this year some time. However there has not even been a teaser D; I know it takes a lot of work to do a whole act. I even read chris say they have been working on it since 2013. that's a LONG time of work, and I appreciate your dedication to it.

just please tell us something! anything! even a little tiny bitty thing to hold me over as I'm leveling my characters and gearing them XD
They are planning to release it in April. That's all we know about act 4 from GGG.
Last edited by almostdead on Jan 22, 2015, 12:05:34 PM
Pretty sure they said it would be in the high mountains of wraeclast, aka vast fields of snow including snow devourers (shooting balls of ice), winter snakes (with cold incinerate), yeti's etc etc.

The new boss is a rogue exile magician, that has become mad with power.

Act 4 will also see an improved trade function and more guild features (such as guild hideouts, ctr-click into stash tabs, stash tab logs, etc etc).

Other QoL features will include things such as
- customisable loot filter
- a forum message notification system
- the possibility to set an afk mesage for whispers
- last-online feature for friendlist

Spoiler
Oh hang on... that was my wishlist. :D
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jan 22, 2015, 2:07:17 PM
"
Pretty sure they said it would be in the high mountains of wraeclast, aka vast fields of snow including snow devourers (shooting balls of ice), winter snakes (with cold incinerate), yeti's etc etc.

The new boss is a rogue exile magician, that has become mad with power.

Act 4 will also see an improved trade function and more guild features (such as guild hideouts, ctr-click into stash tabs, stash tab logs, etc etc).

Other QoL features will include things such as
- customisable loot filter
- a forum message notification system
- the possibility to set an afk mesage for whispers
- last-online feature for friendlist

Spoiler
Oh hang on... that was my wishlist. :D

DAMN IT BRO you got me excited up until the end D;
If you wanna spoil yourself a little, there's this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/981227

Also dont remember if it was in that thread, and not sure if its ok to post there, but if you google it you can probably find the town map, and one or two area soundtracks.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jan 22, 2015, 9:27:22 PM
"
skillgemsop wrote:
I need to know at least a little bit about act 4, I read somewhere that is was apparently coming out this year some time. However there has not even been a teaser D; I know it takes a lot of work to do a whole act. I even read chris say they have been working on it since 2013. that's a LONG time of work, and I appreciate your dedication to it.

just please tell us something! anything! even a little tiny bitty thing to hold me over as I'm leveling my characters and gearing them XD
It's supposed to come out in April. Elder Scrolls Online goes subscription free in March.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info