About lack of fix to Desyncs.

You would think GGG would at LEAST stop putting garbage all over its maps...

Do we REALLY need 60 millions rocks and debris to get stuck in and desync?

Either fix Desyncs or AT LEASTS be smart and fix the maps by removing the clutter.....or allow an option to pass through all of that trash...make it visual only.

either way, something got to be done about desync...i wont give another dollar until one or other fix is implemented.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah! And damn trading system as well! I mean, come on people!

No more money from me either until it's all fixed.

Ooooo, new armour MTX.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Spoiler
Im sure 100% of the company stops everything to work on mtx's.

I'm looking at the act4 patch to probably come with a lot of optimization and qol stuff.

Spoiler
I hope...
"
Since we already have several active threads on desync this should be locked

Locky locky huehue

But... but.. MAH ANGST!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
QOL changes shore. Maybe with act10.
All the rocks/debris etc are 100% intentional to impede/frustrate bots as much as possible.
Same with pillars/trees, purposefully designed to disrupt movement.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
They can't fix desync and keep the game the way they want it to combat cheating. They have already stated this. It can't be fixed.
"
Xtorma wrote:
They can't fix desync and keep the game the way they want it to combat cheating. They have already stated this. It can't be fixed.

first off this is BS

second off the point of this thread is AT LEAST if they wont fix the desync they should fix the maps...

other games WITHOUT desyncs dont have nearly as much debris all over the damn map as this game.

Playing melee is a nightmare...opening a chest is almost a garanteed death in most maps because its position near walls and debris and auto desync when you open its freaking ridiculous.

"
Kezz123 wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

first off this is BS

second off the point of this thread is AT LEAST if they wont fix the desync they should fix the maps...

other games WITHOUT desyncs dont have nearly as much debris all over the damn map as this game.

Playing melee is a nightmare...opening a chest is almost a garanteed death in most maps because its position near walls and debris and auto desync when you open its freaking ridiculous.

Are you using desyncy skills and running away when you open said boxes?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Kezz123 wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

first off this is BS

It's what the devs have said. I'm just repeating it in a shortened version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info