Need help about atziri

Hi guys i am lvl 86 and using infernal blow build in atziri i can pass first 2 bosses using static strike and added fire gem on trio bosses but iam dying at least 2 times on there.When i go atziri using static strike and saffel shield but still dying to her.Can u guide me which flask should i use or which item should i change for atziri.Here is my gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Pumchhy on Jan 20, 2015, 10:55:56 PM
I would recommend cyclone for atziri.

Although it is possible to facetank her with enough resists, it is easier to just manually avoid everything. Cyclone is a melee attack that does not lock you in place, and just deals a ton of damage, imo the ideal choice.

Of course it is still a good idea to carry some resistance flasks.

Eg.

May also want to carry a

Overall, just experiment with flasks and be patient while dodging her spells. You should not be burning through flasks unless you are trying to facetank her or just playing poorly.

There are several strategies you can use to deal with the trio.

You can't kite them as a melee, and you probably don't do enough damage to simply walk up and murder them. So the best thing would be to run a manual cast enduring cry+immortal call setup.

With immortal call up I would kill: dualstriker-cycloner-tittybitch. Just be sure to refresh immortal call before killing her as her needle rain lasts a very long time and it has instagibbed me before...

It can be annoying swapping gems around for each fight, but it is better than dying.

Good luck!

My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629242
Hi. I did atziri with a cycloner in beyond and I've done her several times with a cycloner in bloodlines. I saw others already suggested using cyclone and I would echo that. By using skills that convert your physical damage to elemental you are making the bosses resist have more of an effect on your dps. Also, cyclone is mobility. You should tell us what is killing you prior to reaching atziri. If it is trash mobs consider self casting immortal call when progressing, it's what I do. If your deaths are vs the trio I recommend getting at least 4 endurance charges and running enduring cry and spell echo with self cast IC. Kill the titty bitch, dual striker, and lastly the cycloner. Also consider using two weapons as a shield doesn't even matter vs the trio if you are using perm IC. One final tip that helped me a lot vs atziris split phase is this. When you are waiting to dps one of her clones down, don't wait near the one you want to attack. Stand a ways back from it and walk back and forth to dodge her 1st spear. Once she starts casting her flamrblast on you, leap in and you get a free dodge on her first flameblast. Also be sure to run purities. Good luck. Sorry for poor formatting I'm on a mobile device.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info