[1.3 Torment] Perry's Life-Based Mjolner [Uber Atziri Down, Insane DPS, NO VOLLS DEVOTION NEEDED]

Updated with flask setup.
So can this be done as a duelist since you go into his starter nodes? cause it's my favourite class and just got my hands on mjölner now i just have to get romira's
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Theoneknow wrote:
So can this be done as a duelist since you go into his starter nodes? cause it's my favourite class and just got my hands on mjölner now i just have to get romira's

It can be done definitely, but you will lose quite a bit of spell damage early on that the Witch start offers at lower levels. So the trade of I guess you have is more attack speed early on to more spell damage. I personally prefer the Witch start for the early damage HOWEVER, if you're high level it really won't make much difference.
Last edited by Perrydtf on Jan 27, 2015, 11:46:33 AM
Have you had a chance to test this build against Uber? I love this build!
"
Gruffalope wrote:
Have you had a chance to test this build against Uber? I love this build!

Thanks man, means a lot to hear peoples feedback. I'm currently in the progress of farming Agate Amulets to try and get a volls devotion and a 6l. I do think someone with more experience with Uber COULD do it with this build, however I would feel more comfortable with a volls devotion and a 6l.
So boys this just happened in 4 Agate Amulets...
RNGesus
Last edited by Perrydtf on Jan 31, 2015, 11:54:34 PM
Thank you for the guide this will be my first mjolner character Im leveling now. I got a question about chest armor. Should I go for 6L coil or belly ? what is your opinion ? since as I understud you used/tested both of them.
IGN: Summonium
"
Eranicus wrote:
Thank you for the guide this will be my first mjolner character Im leveling now. I got a question about chest armor. Should I go for 6L coil or belly ? what is your opinion ? since as I understud you used/tested both of them.

Coil without a doubt in my mind, one of the best changes I feel like was done.
What do you think about, before getting voll's, daresso's and howl?
"
SIBALNOM wrote:
What do you think about, before getting voll's, daresso's and howl?

The gear posted is what I used prior to getting a volls devotion and what I'm currently wearing with a volls devotion (with a couple of minor differences like a ring to get more int etc). I personally didn't try Uber without volls but I'm sure its capable of it.
Coil > Daresso's, the few endurance charges you will gain with a Daresso's doesn't even come close to worth with the sheer amount of defence a Coil offers. Personal preference I guess but if you're happy to take a lot more damage that's up to you but it isn't recommended from my point of view :).
Devoto's > Howl since we aren't going for 4 auras, you can use one if you like but you will need more Dexterity, more Reduced mana nodes if you're planning on running 4 auras. On top of that the Chaos Res, movement speed and Attack Speed devotos gives is amazing (Attack Speed is huge for these builds).

If you run a howl for it to be even worth it you also need level 23 Purity Gems to gain 1 percent higher Max Resistances. So unless you get level 21 Puritys the howl will do nothing for that all important Max Resistance increase. (level 20, 21, 22 all the same max res)
Last edited by Perrydtf on Feb 2, 2015, 9:49:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info