Error Code 2502/3?

I tried downloading this today, and before it could even finish loading the game onto my computer, it stop prematurely coming up with a Error code 2502 and 2503, It says it may be a problem with the package even though I got it directly from the site. Has anyone encountered this before and if so is there anyway to fix/combat it? I really appreciate the help!
Last edited by seprin40 on Jan 20, 2015, 12:09:03 AM
What Windows OS are you running? Are you logged in as the administrator for your system?

At what point are you getting the error (attempting to download/upon trying to run the installer)? If it's when you try to run the installer, can you please try right-clicking the installer and selecting 'Run as administator'?

Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Running Windows 7 32 bit, Logged in as administrator. I'm getting the error right after accepting the terms and choosing the destination to download it on my computer. It's strange because I've downloaded it on this computer with no problems before.

Edit: I tried it with another program and am getting a similar message, not a great sign I'd say
Last edited by seprin40 on Jan 20, 2015, 12:50:14 AM
"
seprin40 wrote:
It's strange because I've downloaded it on this computer with no problems before.

Into the same location? Only idea I had would be that it dont fit into the limits of a FAT filesystem as (some time) ago...

"
seprin40 wrote:
Edit: I tried it with another program and am getting a similar message, not a great sign I'd say

What "other" program can download POE?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info