Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
Last edited by Eep on Jan 19, 2015, 8:00:29 PM
oh well. for science~!
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
Some people have done it with crit staff. Not sure about the current patch but you could poke around the templar forums.

Your tree is also low on damage. Should be scaling phys more than anything else.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629242
"
Eep wrote:

I achieved rank 17 in bloodlines using leap slam hoa. It is my go to build every time a new league starts and is one of the fastest soloing builds out there. (After all it uses fire proliferation) I prefer a kauri chopper with some attack speed over the unique though. Also, I always go RT and it always dominates. I ripped that char and 4 more this league and I still have 80-100 ex worth of currency and gear due to the massive start I had using that build. I do suggest dropping added fire and running conc effect but put increased aoe on the hoa. 6L would be added fire. Game play is Leap through mobs and hold on for dear life. Leap across 3-5 screens the leap back and loot/clean up . This gives time for the prolif to kill while you are prolifing other areas. Be sure to read up on how attack speed works with leap slam over on the wiki to understand why I don't use morohi. When buying a wep from poe.trade I sort by physical damage (not dps) becsuse the base attack speed doesn't matter. But the prefix thst increases attack speed does so look for highest damage per hit along with some increased attack speed. Weakness of the build is it is useless in groups so don't make it unless you are a solo player and it falls off at higher end content so I recommend speccing into something different. My rank 27 guy became a RF discharger which is what killed me becsuse I auto spawned a bunch of beyond mobs with a huge discharge.
"
Seinfire wrote:
Some people have done it with crit staff. Not sure about the current patch but you could poke around the templar forums.

Your tree is also low on damage. Should be scaling phys more than anything else.

Thank you for the tip. Do you think heading more towards duelist instead of marauder is better? Or just ditch burning/fire nodes in general and go for more beef?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
"
bdy wrote:
"
Eep wrote:

I achieved rank 17 in bloodlines using leap slam hoa. It is my go to build every time a new league starts and is one of the fastest soloing builds out there. (After all it uses fire proliferation) I prefer a kauri chopper with some attack speed over the unique though. Also, I always go RT and it always dominates. I ripped that char and 4 more this league and I still have 80-100 ex worth of currency and gear due to the massive start I had using that build. I do suggest dropping added fire and running conc effect but put increased aoe on the hoa. 6L would be added fire. Game play is Leap through mobs and hold on for dear life. Leap across 3-5 screens the leap back and loot/clean up . This gives time for the prolif to kill while you are prolifing other areas. Be sure to read up on how attack speed works with leap slam over on the wiki to understand why I don't use morohi. When buying a wep from poe.trade I sort by physical damage (not dps) becsuse the base attack speed doesn't matter. But the prefix thst increases attack speed does so look for highest damage per hit along with some increased attack speed. Weakness of the build is it is useless in groups so don't make it unless you are a solo player and it falls off at higher end content so I recommend speccing into something different. My rank 27 guy became a RF discharger which is what killed me becsuse I auto spawned a bunch of beyond mobs with a huge discharge.

Yeah, it is a base of 1.4 aspd iirc, and is not affected by your weapons aspd, but rather by %increases on gear. So because marohi has -aspd on it, I guess that is a nono?

I only figured it would be nice for the AoE + it is cheap + with a 5 link it is like a pseduo 6 link.

btw, got a build you like? I would love to see your tree for ~110 pts

edit: ohh....so this build sucks late game? damn...

late game is what I care about :p
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
Last edited by Eep on Jan 21, 2015, 10:09:07 PM

;;;;;
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z

Report Forum Post