Insane lag spikes in instance

Each instance I am entering i got crazy lag spikes.

This happen after the last update.
The lag spikes happen usually at the just beginning of an instance, once the 1st few tens of mobs is killed - the lag spikes gone, and they returns very rarely after, if they return at all.. until next instance.
Probably some Special FX caching goes in wrong time, or something with your DB sync...

I am playing AMD 8350 ( 8 cores / 4 GHz ) / 32 GB RAM / ATi Sapphire 6970 / 60 MBit/s international traffic speed.

I am adding some screenshots with my config, and proof of this nightmare-alike update.

The config:

The Lag Spikes:

How normally looks:

Note - I am fully able to cooperate to the developers in order to find solution of this issue ASAP. :)
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Lag Spikes / FPS drops to 0.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Alot of people have it , including me aswell , its a pain and i have a GTX 780 and I5 4670k , 8gb ddr3 ram , 240GB ssd
Last edited by mopzi on Jan 19, 2015, 2:22:35 AM
Did you try turning off vsyn on poe and youre graphics controller possibly? I turned off vsync and got +15-20 fps. Not sure if that has anything to do with the spikes but its worht a shot.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info