Season One America PvP Invitational!

At 5pm PST on Sunday (2pm NZT Monday, 2am CET Monday), we'll be hosting the America portion of our Season One PvP Invitational on our Twitch Channel. The event will be commentated by streamer-extraordinaire WillyWonka and PvP-expert GreenDude! It's a double-elimination tournament that will crown a Standard and Hardcore champion, then host a grudge match that decides which league is better at PvP. The European invitational was held one day earlier and you can see its results/VOD here. Today's news post will serve as the thread for the American tournament, showing the invitees and the brackets they are playing in. We'll be updating it as it plays out!

The Standard winner was: lapiz

The Hardcore winner was: Lordsidro

In the American Grudge Match, Hardcore won!

Here's a Saved VOD of the tournament!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Excellent, I can't wait to see this
oh noes lapiz rnd 1
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Last edited by HegemonyTV on Jan 17, 2015, 6:13:33 PM
Boom
Saved
I'M READY
The Elites of the elites in pvp are going to duke it out for GLORY!!!!

/insert Pokemon Master Quest Theme song
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Good timing Chris, right during the Patriots game!
IGN @dime
Could anyone explain me how they decide which players are picked to attend? Cause there are players missing, like Midwest who made 1000 points this season.
"
dEus__ wrote:
Could anyone explain me how they decide which players are picked to attend? Cause there are players missing, like Midwest who made 1000 points this season.
some people dont have time when the tourney is hold or dont wanna do it i had 2 invites aswell but didnt have time probably same with him.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
GO Hege Hyung
King of Scrubcore Hah
twitch.tv/k0reangamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info