Please nerf Puncture

It's so boring to play vs puncture builds because the only build that can do anything about it is another ranger. Everyone plays rangers with puncture trap, frost arrow/puncture/tornado lmp.

They get to have blink arrow. They can easily swap wep and leap away and start trapping/shooting across map again.

I got 4 remove bleed pots. I have tried pure armour and block build. I have tried evasion + dodge and block build.

The trap hits me for more than half my life and the puncture dmg from moving kills the rest super fast unless im using a pot more or less instantly.

By the time you have done that your life is at 20% and you have to run after the archer who has already set up more traps or run to the ones already set up.

I don't have a bad build. I was rank 3 in bloodline with both characters. I almost beat Spunk even tho he got much better gear than me.

SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE BORING PUNCTURE ARCHERS... they ruin the fun in duels. Hit and run chickens.
Puncture was already nerfed, sometimes it feels like they got hit too hard
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
They still need a nerf. Both melee and bows have way to much damage for their own good.
IGN - WazaBaza
"
Wazabaza wrote:
They still need a nerf. Both melee and bows have way to much damage for their own good.

Spellcasters got insane damage too
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info