1.3 Random rainbow leap discharge - scion

Hello guys ! Feel free to discuss , criticise what ever you like ... cheers

This is my firs ever personal idea / build , i have so much fun with it and i just had to share it.

First of all id like to apologise for my bad englando , and if anyone else already did/posted a build like this ,i was lazy enough not to search for it rly sorry. Here it goes.

This build is all about getting endurance/power/frenzy charges basicaly automatic > leap slaming and discharging them into enemy face

Here is a short video of me farming ledge with it
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-LV9RTLMTs
Note :im like 4 lvls over the zone but it had the same potential when i came to farm and was 2 lvls under
This is my curent gear, noting special and pretty cheap
Spoiler

Dream tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2-vJSgsz_aYk9WaHQe3_noQYe3Psau_go8LRyn8kXYvUz_d-MMXzrhNZKvbK4-U6WmV7Xy_o9o8mebTeOpbvAf5FF4DaIAUEe-igSz4XPvDgHc7SAUIITZgptfPy_MR37sOBo-torBgr02Jy862H7iYuxNRmVNkFV8uy3SeTmE776nGjgki-nVYSF07cAaBjmezRLheu9xhfuq0iEFLfMR8wbyQVcNYEuxQlFgggeRzl4T2XxAoBRxwL_46wSHwaOPmWRSMk7iYTB3Wf6plQz3rK8=

Core gems of this build are :

4 link : leap slam > Endurance charge on stun > Cast on melee kill > Discharge (fun starts early since you can pretty much run this setup as soon as you get 24lvl and discharge)

5 link : we add Iron will for more Discharge dmg

6 link : plan to add something to help us one shoot, or atleast two shoot mobs with leap slam .

Core Curse is Assassins mark , and you have to Curse on hit - Herald of thunder it so you can just leap slam freely . You can also Curse > elap > curse >leap , but that is time consuming.

Core item for this build is The Blood Dance boots , that give you frenzy charges on kill. Those also give you great movement speed/Life regen , and you keep staying with few of them after each leap discharge , hence discharge kill .

With those 3 you will just need to leap slam and have charges up all the time .

Core Skill Resolute Technique. you simply dont want to crit dddischarge in the middle of reflect or something .Trust me. Also you can now ignore getting accuracy from gear.

Basicaly all you need is to build arround hp , block , hp regen , phys dmg and specific weapon...
I personaly choose axe for onslaught couse it scales super good on KB and frenzy charge movament speed
You can also run 2 heralds +aura easy , i am runing 3 herald just till i get higher lvls reduced mana.

Now the dream is to get Daresso's Defiance so we can dump Endurance charge on stun and get some dmg boosting leap slam gem . That item would be just perfect for the build , allot of mitigation and we dont care for endurance pasive since when we actualy kill some to get it we discharge it at the same moment So we only get positive sides from it.

You can ask why scion . i have no idea (easy to get all those block nodes maybe ?) its easy doable with baba , templar and duelist also .

Instead of axe we can go sword bleed or mace area + stun up to you guys.

This can also bring khaoms back in to game since kulling , high phys axe with great loh can be just perfect.

Gameplay in general
You just need to jump arround , can take some time to group larger groups of mobs , but meh

DONT - JUST DONT LEAP SLAM KILL HERALDS - single target spread them out ..

Elemental reflect is not that much of a problem since we cant crit .. You just need to take a sec to count those dam balls on you and to wait for hot to aply curse , at the moment you get discharge you are gaining also good amount of life-mana back from curse - that is the same reason why we dotn have mana problems . i carry dem for single target since that consume some

Phys reflect does nothing .

Single target is typical double strike setup and it does well.

You dont need to read this . have nothing to do with the build , just some personal expirience
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why that name ?
-you cant controll number of charges -random
-3 diferent charges - rainbow
-Leap-discharge thats clear .

Now something about creating this build . it took me 4 dead chars to get it to finaly "work" (still cant say work since this is still premap lvl and stuff but im 99% sure if we get liek 300pdps 1h it can carry us in maps also) . 2 templars died to reflect... 1st i tought that crit staff would be great duo tue staf nodes that give you free end/power charges but no , i literaly died to first reflect i have encountered . 2nd time i wanted to try out pilar of the caged god - it was awesome untill 50+ reflecting bugs at slums cruel ... 3d was baba / leap slamed into herald of the obelisks 1 was left with 10 or so hp .. 4th died out of my stupidity .
And finaly we go full tank /block /hp/regen Why ? becouse we can thats why , dmg is not the problem :)

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info