Doe's "Cluster Bombing Witch" GrandMaster LowLife | 9.2K ES | 80K+ KB PRC GMP | lvl 21 AA

Wellcome to my "Cluster Bombing Witch" Build ! ! !

This build is all about 'Kinetic Blast' in combination with 'LowLife' and 'Artic Armour'.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is definatly not a beginners build, it maxes out what can be reached in endgame!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT THE BUILD OFFERS YOU
- Insane Carry Potential
- Big ES Pool + CwDt + AA
- A lot Fun to play

"Since i wanna keep things straight i will cut the blabla and textwalls.
If there are any questions about the build, don't hesitate to ask."

CORE STATS
ES: 9K+
DPS: 80K + Cluster Explosions + Shotguneffect
Crit Chance: 90%+ (@5power charges)
Crit Multiplier: 550%+
Chance to Hit: 89%
Movmentspeed: 50%++
Defence: LVL 21 Arctic Armour + CwDt (Enduring Cry + Immortall Call) + Res Capped (75/75/76)

With Discipline Aura

Without Discipline Aura

Offense

Defense

*Screenshots taken with lvl 98

BUFFS

Artic Armour | Blood Rage | Frenzy Charges (3/3) | Power Charges (5/5)

AURAS

Discipline | Clarity | Herald of Thunder | Wrath | Herlad of Ice | Anger

PASSIVES
Level 99
Level 100 FINAL

I can help you to work on your Tree, just send me a PM with your charlevel, your current tree, and how many point can be spend. The Build feels sloppy below lvl 85-90 depending on your gear

LOWLEVEL PASSIVES
(fully merciless quests + cruel 8%AS taken)
Level 50
Level 70
Level 90

BANDITS
Normal: Kill | Cruel: Attackspeed (Kraityn) | Merciless: Kill

THE GEAR incl. GEM LINK SETUP

Not verified means i changed a MTX/Skin on the item, wont change the setup w/o posting it here!

FLASKS

SINGLE TARGET SWITCH

tested Physical2Lightning and others aswell, leech wasnt good, so either PPaD or Lifeleech

AVAILABLE MIRROR SERVICE
Amulet @ AXN1314
Shield @ Skyforth
Wand @ Doeboy1337
Belt @ Doeboy1337
Rings @ Doeboy1337
Boots @ Doeboy1337

Boots + Belts can be found at other sources aswell!

TREEs FOR OTHER CLASSES
Kinetic Marauder
Kinetic Shadow
Kinetic Scion
Kinetic Duelist
Kinetic Ranger

VIDEO SECTION
First Uber Attempt - twitch.tv
First Uber Attempt - youtube.com
<will add more soon>

Last but not least i hope u got a bit inspired, Kinetic Blast is an awesome Skill with a huge carry potential!

Enjoy the Build!

..and leave feedback if u like...
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on May 26, 2015, 8:07:44 AM
LOG
WED 14/01/2015 - Guide Creation Date
THU 15/01/2015 - Added Stat Screenshots
TUE 20/01/2015 - Hit Level 100 on my Witch "ClusterBombs"
TUE 20/01/2015 - Started to level a Marauder, using this Build
TUE 20/01/2015 - Added Trees for Scion, Marauder, Shadow
WED 21/01/2015 - Coloured the Guide =)
THU 22/01/2015 - Added Video of Frist Uber Atziri Attempt
SUN 25/01/2015 - Added Trees for all Classes
WED 28/01/2015 - Planning of my Grand Master Hall Export
WED 28/01/2015 - Finished crafting my Wand
THU 29/01/2015 - Grandmaster Export confirmed

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jan 28, 2015, 6:42:12 PM
Turned my Character into an "Exile":

- Fully Level 20 AA Support and not Beeing in <=10%HP Culling Range

Geared Up With:

Not verified means i changed a MTX/Skin on the item, wont change the setup w/o posting it here!

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Time to finish my setup for the GM export =)

@Dan_GGG: if i get it MTX's and ready to export will it be release in the first version?

The first 150 are locked in, so unfortunately it won't be in the first release.

Thanks so much for your support though, and I hope to see what you've come up with soon!

CU in The Grandmaster Halls after the first patch after release ;)

Last edited by Doe on Jan 28, 2015, 8:41:27 PM
Nice build! Nice gear! Nice guy!
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
The base stats shown look really nice, especially the defensive aspect. Almost too good for me not to consider changing from spectral throw.

Question 1: you have generosity shown as a buff right? yet you do not have it socketed in your gear so am I to understand you are basing your dps numbers off some buff from another player or am I missing something completely obvious? hehe. If you are getting numbers with a buff from another player what is the dps/defense numbers without generosity? BTW even if generosity is from another player at least it is shown so yeah better than most guides. points for that no matter what the response is. :o)

Question 2: How does this build handle phys reflect and double phys reflect - and same question for elemental?

Generally i'm pretty impressed with this guide. job well done. looking forward to seeing some recorded videos of content being blown to pieces in both 1man and 6 parties to show pure carry potential.

Again love the short build. very neat. keep up the good work.
"
goat4dinner wrote:
The base stats shown look really nice, especially the defensive aspect. Almost too good for me not to consider changing from spectral throw.

Question 1: you have generosity shown as a buff right? yet you do not have it socketed in your gear so am I to understand you are basing your dps numbers off some buff from another player or am I missing something completely obvious? hehe. If you are getting numbers with a buff from another player what is the dps/defense numbers without generosity? BTW even if generosity is from another player at least it is shown so yeah better than most guides. points for that no matter what the response is. :o)

Question 2: How does this build handle phys reflect and double phys reflect - and same question for elemental?

Generally i'm pretty impressed with this guide. job well done. looking forward to seeing some recorded videos of content being blown to pieces in both 1man and 6 parties to show pure carry potential.

Again love the short build. very neat. keep up the good work.

to 1)
Buffs shown in the little screenshot ist from left to right: Artic Armour - Bloodrage - Frenzy charges (3/3) - Power charges (5/5)
if you play in a party and get like lvl 20 haste+hatred i scale above 100k. the shown damage is selfbuffed with the screenshot shown buffs.

to 2)
Physical: no problem at all AA+Cwdt (EC+IC) and u cant 1shot yourself so u are safe. (max losing 1k on hitting a ref, insta leeched back)

Elemental: AA takes out most fire damage from anger, if u feel sloppy switch Herald of thunder for Herald of Ash, lowers your tooltip, increases the Aoe boost on kill in combination with Herald of Ice, AA will take care of that fire damage. we are sitting btw on 76 Light Res + we can use 3* +10max flasks since we dont need a mana one. so with flasks reflect feels like there is no reflect.

Physical+Elemntal: Sure we can handle it, to be 100%safe just switch WED with Lifeleech gem. or just chain your flasks, we got 90% uptime anyway.

Last edited by Doe on Jan 15, 2015, 5:59:23 AM
Insane build. Does it need gg-gear or can it be played on a budget?
"
Kussler88 wrote:
Insane build. Does it need gg-gear or can it be played on a budget?

Ggoing for a budget version u have to drop some levels of your arctic armour.
With BiS gear u can sustain like exactly a lvl21, that's about 290-295 manaregen/sec.
You'd also need a 6L lorica for that and a decent wand with high crit. Shav is highly recommended.
CoE u can switch with an es Helmet or Vertex. Your Tooltip will be prolly placed at arround 25-30K but still viable to play with.

OP OP OP 3 MINUTE MAP CLEARS IN 78 ROTATIONS WITH THIS GUY :D GREAT BUILD AND GREAT GUIDE
10 more acts and 1000 years of PoE !!!!!
comparing to ur coe flicker strike which one is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info