Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Found.
Last edited by elfril on Aug 30, 2018, 8:27:16 AM
Last edited by KevlarCDN on Aug 12, 2018, 4:43:07 PM
Looking for an active english speaking guild. Have 800+ hours of gameplay. Looking to expand my game knowledge and get to know some people to chill and farm with. I have 5 level 80+ and want to start running temp leagues. Prefer to use discord.
Looking for an active english speaking guild. Have 400+ hours of gameplay. Looking to expand my game knowledge and get to know some people to chill and farm with. I have 7 level 80+ and want to start running temp leagues
Im kinda new and kinda old to this game, I started with closed beta but I play little over 50 hours. Im looking for guild to play 2gather, im 30.
Looking for an active english EU guild, i have 900+ hours in PoE and 5 lvl90+. Want to chill/Help people and share knowledge. Only play League.
IGN:Rapedby_FPS inv pls
If anyone is looking for a new member I'm relatively new I have 836 hours started playing in January. I mainly do league, but I don't mind playing standard at all. I'm just looking for a welcoming group of players who actually play with their guild.
Currently looking for a guild to farm and hang out with in temp softcore league. Have 100's of hours of play time since early forsaken master days. Currently playing 3 characters in the 90's on delve SC.
Looking for Guild New to the game learning quick 100 hours on record, 91 BV Elementalist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info