Fixed, Race 88 rewards now received, thanks GGG support.

My character is still listed as in the DC league, and I never received the Alpha's howl that I was awarded for going over 500 points, or the Demi, and I would assume the points for the race.

This might be true for others as well.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Jan 13, 2015, 3:14:25 AM
My character is also still in the league but points have been awarded.
Be patient, dead characters got points and alive didn't even transfer to void. It has happened before , so don't delete your character until you get the points and rewards :)
Dear GGG support, this has been resolved, thanks for your speedy action.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Damn, looks like i only get the boss kill points (3 point)
Lost my lvl point, was lvl 19 or so. I deleted my char a day after the race or so when it still was bugged -.-
"
Lost my lvl point, was lvl 19 or so. I deleted my char a day after the race or so when it still was bugged -.-

Can always email support, not sure what can be done but I know they will look into it.
"

You're lucky. Usually when you delete a race character "in suspended buggyness", you get no points, as it says in the race rules.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jan 16, 2015, 1:42:02 PM
"
Morsexier wrote:
"

Can always email support, not sure what can be done but I know they will look into it.

I will get 250 point anyway, those 6 point is not a big deal :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info