Questions about Multiple Crafted Mods

1.) How are players able to have two %increased physical damage. One appears to be crafted ( written in white) When I roll %increased physical damage with alts and then try to add another %increased physical damage through the work bench, it says it already has that mod.
2.) Also, I've seen crafted mods that surpass the range from the crafting benches. %increased physical damage over 79% ( level 30 range is 60-79%) How is this possible?

I've seen this on Ambushers and Harbinger Bows.
Last edited by Cherre532 on Jan 11, 2015, 10:49:28 PM
Check poemods.com, you'll see a hybrid phys/accuracy mod.

Unfortunately it's now a legacy mod and can't be added via benches. Which sucks, because it makes crafting a reasonable weapon a complete betting game and puts bench crafting back to 'adding one extra mod occasionally when I get a 1/5000 drop'.

I'm not bitter though, I swear.
i see. that does suck. and what about the %increased physical damage, how did those mirrored ones go over 169%? I saw on gamepedia that the range for T1 is only up to 169% yet i see over 200% on the mirrored ones.
169% increased phys dmg +
80% increased phys dmg and +135 accuracy (this is one mod, the hybrid one)
+ at least for a mirrored weapon, 25 to 45 added physical damage

So as you can see, increased phys dmg can be increased by two mods.

And the only way to get all of those would be to get an insanely lucky drop, or as crafters do, put more exalts and eternals into a weapon than 99.999999% of the playerbase will ever see or, heck, even hear about ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info