A good number of stash tabs?

I plan on buying some stash tabs, as it is my birthday today and it JUST SO HAPPENS that ggg decided to put exactly what I wanted on sale (<3) and I was wondering: Whats a good number of stash tabs? Like, a GOOD NUMBER, not what I can "Get away with". I plan on buying either 6 more or 12 more (starting at 4). So, what do you think is a good number? What do you rich folk use yours on?
I personally have 30, but I'd be comfortable with 24... Could probably also just about manage with 18 but fewer than that would be painful with my current system of sorting items.

Depends very much how you play and how you want to store things (I use a separate tab for sellable items of each different base for example)...

But if you're still unsure then you could just buy the smaller number and get more later if it turns out you want more, stash tab sales seem to happen every other weekend nowadays
For try for see and for know.
IGN: Sap
I bought some today too :D Now I got 13 tabs more (starting from 4) and it is still not enough, but at least I could delete all of my mule chars. Just go for 12 that should be enough I think and if not you can buy more once they are cheaper again.

Oh and Happy Birthday soal5367!
Last edited by Tiossi on Jan 11, 2015, 2:24:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info