How is the invitational structured and what time are the events?

Lets say, i make it in for US HC... when are the actual events i will be participating in?

Currently I'm in China/Japan for holidays and i don't really have anything close to a reliable way for getting in game. Right now in China, google is blocked and no email for me, but i guess the details for the invitationals applys to everyone.

Anyway, the schedule says 20/21 and i arrive home ON the 20th (australia, which is basically NZ time)

Looking at the current US HC standings i have a decent chance of making it but no guarantee yet.

So, what's the schedule and when are the deadlines for ladder?

Also, it says

"
The 8 slots consist of the following, in this order:
The top player in each of the four weekend Swiss tournaments.
The top two players measured by Season Points.
The top two players measured by level 28 1v1 PvP Rating.

And this applies once for HC US, HC EU, SC US, SC EU

Buuuuut, the Season points don't specify a single region and..... then who is the one that gets in? Get into both HC and SC from Season points?

And once more looking at the US HC ladder, I'm currently #1 then #2 and #3 are both already invited through swiss. #4 (near certainly) made it into EU through season points, (does he make it into both?) #5 hasn't made it in yet and #6 is on point to make it in though Season points US.

Then with EU US HC ladder, top #4 have already made it in through Swiss then #6 will make it for Season US. Of these 5 people, 3 have already made it in US but this is the EU ladder?

Super confusing for me atm, perhaps someone can enlighten me on the situation?

Spoiler
tbh, even if i do make it, it's nearly pointless for an Australian lol.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Jan 7, 2015, 10:33:06 AM
If anyone's streaming this can you post here?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info