Siege Firestorm - fps impact

Hello,

i haven't found a similar complaint in this section.

I started character with Firestorm with Siegen effect and when i am in party i got huge complaints about using Siege Firestorm effect as with 5-6 firestorms raining at the same time, the game becomes practically unplayable.

In Solo Play i don't have that big of a probem, but still the game drops from 120fps to 25-40. In party environment i can go down to 10 easily.

There were done some great performance improvements like for Ice Shot. Is possible to modify this "cheap" effect to be lag-free and yet still beautiful? Is seems like a total waste of points if the effect will make my spell practically unusable.

Thank you
Br
Mark

btw: Bring back old auras, as MTX at least! :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2017, 6:24:36 PM
Bumb / aggree.

i have a fairly decent comp and didn't have much issue until i got to later levels and have 10 different firestorms rolling at the same time(with faster speed and increased duration and what not). Also including all the other spells that some along with late game spells.

i was maintaining a perfect 60fps and slowly as the more firestorms i was able to have now spike down to 5-10 in solo and what i assume is some number with a decimal place while in party play. ive had to remove the effect to safely play the game at this point.

i would like it to have either some kind of rework or at least a warning on the market page to warn of the high graphical intensity.
I have the same problem. Bought the Siege firestorm skill effect and can't use it :( The FPS goes down the drain :(
Glad I google this before buying it.
Perception is reality.
The particle effects are ridiculous, there are way to many for such a low res game.
All its doing is cluttering the screen up and making it ruin the game.

Sure if you have a top of the line pc it'll probably be fine.
But this game shouldn't require anywhere near that, not even close.
The graphics designers have no idea what they're doing so they're just cluster fucking the screen with "extra" junk.

No point in mentioning it though, it's been 5 years and it's still a major problem.
Flooding an already tiny landscape with almost infinite effects is just lazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info