[1,3] BoR Reave - 35k+ DPS - 71/75 block - Dual Curse - 5k life/1k3 ES - 300hp/s . ATZIRI EZ !!

Hi guys, sorry if my English is not very good. This is my second build after http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124762. Since most people prefer high block build so here it is, this build is ... well i have to say that it is super tanky and can do Atziri pretty easily. I am gonna explain the build thoughout items and gems links in stead of confusing you guys with words !

Curren Gears and Gems Links:
Spoiler

_The legacy BoR is absoloutely awesome for the build if u can get your hands on it, otherwise the normal BoR from 1.2 patch is still good enough

_For the skill gems: i'm using Reave with multi strike + added fire + concentrated effect

_You guys can go with 1h sword or claw or dagger, they're all good. Normally i use my sword because of higher DPS, but the claw has good life leech so i can swap between these 2 for half-regen map. Also try to get one with atleast 250 DPS+ (1h Swords with 250+ dps maybe cheaper than claws).
_For skill gems: CWDT (i prefer lv 7 cause it works pretty well for me) + IC + increase duration. I like to use EC manually because it will give me more charges instead of auto-triggered.

_Normally i use the Rathpith because with this shield i have 71/75% block and 1k3 ES, but if you're dealing with heavy physical damage bosses like the Trio in Atziri, you can swap Rathpith with Perandus for capping 75% physical block, some more life regen and 3% life leech.
_For the skill gems: I'm using EC 20/20, whirling blade 1/20 (for lowest mana cost) and Blood rage 20/20 (Since we have ~300 hp regen/s so it's not a problem to run blood rage (you may lose ~200hp for the whole BR duration and regen back in 0,001 sec lol).

_These boots are amazing, they give you arm/res/ms/damage and most important "1 ADDITIONAL CURSE" (i will give some curse option later). At first i was using the Rainbow boots but then i removed those and still capping 75% spell block and then these boots dropped so i decided to do a little gears change and it works amazing.
_For the skill gems: i'm using Reduced mana - hatred - HoA and Tempest Shield for 4% extra block (must have)

_For gloves i prefer rare ones with high life and res, life leech is also great to have on, attack speed and phys dmg are optional.
_For skill gems: Reckoning - Curse on hit - Warlord's mask (this curse is important for more life leech, mana leech and endurance charges) - Vulnerability or Enfeeble (Vulnerability will indirectly give us more dps and Enfeeble will make us more tanky, this is up to you guys).

_This belt is nothing special, it gives res / dps and leech or you guys can go with a nice Rus sash belt with same stats.

_The Stone of lazhwar is a must-have for this build but the 4% block is optional without 4% block corrupt we can still end up with 67/70% block so it's still pretty high.
_Rings are not so special either, just get ones with high life, res, some flat dmg is nice to have and intelligence (Int is very important because the Rathpith requires 159 int to equip so keep that in mind when you're gearing up)

_My normal flask set-up for mapping. For Atziri you may need to swap out the rumi's + 2 quick silver for ruby and topaz flask.

1.3 Skill tree at lv 87 and Bandid choices:

My stats:
Spoiler

Offense:

Defense:

***Thank you guys for checking my build out :D If you have any questions just pm me in game.

----------------

***My little shop:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124000
- The Lone Survivor -
Last edited by subwooper on Jan 5, 2015, 10:54:12 PM
I´ll take a look!! i have a ranger with no build, but i have 2 questions:

1- Can i use a dagger with 317DPS?
2- Can i use Cleave?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jan 6, 2015, 6:25:31 AM
Any Atziri video?
"
redix27 wrote:
I´ll take a look!! i have a ranger with no build, but i have 2 questions:

1- Can i use a dagger with 317DPS?
2- Can i use Cleave?

Yes you can use dagger but dagger can only work with Reave. If you want to use Cleave, you need axe or sword. Also, Reave and Cleave are pretty much the same in terms of damage but Reave has bigger AoE when it reaches 8 stacks and 25 mana cost compared to 27 of Cleave. But anyway, it's your choice, just use what makes you comfortable :D

"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
Any Atziri video?

I really want to upload some Atziri vids but my laptop doesn't seem to be able to handle that but i will try my best to upload some soon !
- The Lone Survivor -
Last edited by subwooper on Jan 6, 2015, 9:40:06 AM
I hope that this isn't a stupid question:

Can this be done with duelist as well?
And if yes, what's worse with duelist than with ranger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info