[1.3][Torment] Life Based Bino's Crit ST 38K+ LMP Atziri capable

Hello Exiles,

at the moment i'm leveling my own Bino's ST.
I can advise this guide, it works well. But for people without the equipment (except Bino's ofc) it can be hard to have fun with this build.

As an advice for all who want to try this build, first Cap your resists, geht Hatred and HoA to work. Both are a huge Damage multiplier. If you can sustain your mana, get HoT with CoH to work, if not use a 4L/3L ST with GMP and PCoC to get your Power Charges.
If you have an Abby, you need to adjust your playstyle to a more defensive version. I received some death for my greedy grabbings...

For those who want to know, my gear is below in the spoiler. I know its far away from perfect and i'm still searching for the right parts. At the moment my damage is about 9k with auras, 11k with 4 PC. Its enough for maps at level 73/74.

My Gear
Spoiler

At the moment when my Belly of the Beast gets 6L this Build will get a huge boost forward.

Sorry for my bad english :/
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
How is your deeps so high

I have same tree

with
I love pie.
Seriously dude, I have great gear, same maybe better as yours, where is my sheet deeps like that <_<
I love pie.
Also, how is your crit multi so high.
I love pie.
This build's dps is from when abyssus used to work with spectral throw. That's also where the crit multi is from. Now, phys based spectral throw is in a pretty bad spot. It would be best for you to get rid of projectile nodes and instead get melee nodes and play reave.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

I also have this to work with.
I love pie.
Alright just cause I love to work around the tree I made this for you.

People sometimes forget to go out of that stupid scion life wheel. It used to be the only go to, then was bad, now it is just OK. You should always consider to the other possible nodes. Look at this tree:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2Ba_YeImlVVLpn_tQbGztUjIFPVvaoxwUioL8-pw1YnTXfIOSBGWmhNwVpAb29T2_I6Kl9Dbblb12HZHBn3jLOGsZrk-jDYfQac0Y0Py4W1sbIydqjY9Ax5irOjW53Q6Qkt43agwcdQjBbUFfen-LVXQCWXxu3whAyLq1op_KzB8UUeNv__eJP3nVE2SI_aNfYMJb57KSsM6m7V3B4cTnKTEopcGLYMZiklR8NWVLgcewONLV_Gz_MVKfeOfh3ZnoAqbeOvnCtN-73rtgxmOAF4ILrvj_rp9dbCS_5M=

life is still 145% vs yours at 147%
key point here is that i get 30% increased attack speed... even evasion isnt bad thanks to the ranger start.

Got back into PoE just in time for this upcoming 1mo torment+bloodlines event.

Kinda wanted to try out an evasion crit dagger build alongside my evasion crit bow build, just giving hand-me-downs to eachother.

Found this build and liked it, but felt I could improve it a bit.

Here's my take on the matter, +177% life and +166% evasion at 111pts.

Note that you could gut the scion life wheel up to Reflexes (11pts) to instead use it towards dual wield passives or shield block passives elsewhere. This would be at the cost of +34% life, +20 max life, and +10% resistances- so I don't really recommend.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-urvjxKKXBgX5mybo1jIBIuoFted0shkhA5u11CONv21sz3q7fMM6MHFRR7VINj1h62XxykrdqDB851QGI6Z_8-rjhJ2qelPQCW-eUUxLeH8rjX0k_R9B7UEqCw5IYqxsjC1Vgwnxs5ykrEc6QtaKI_b_3rGzcFIRlmND6f5LV4cTfVtNkha_Bx6QG_LhBX3A43cHKk0mlZUucFZHBj8nYeLw1ZoT2HZKyFVLSVHb1Lk-VvVuqow2rGbbbrXyLOGX0DWSfeOOiv6P2L1N46ZX

As you can see, I switched from Shadow to Ranger for more evasion and life over the damage shadow damage clusters, which I don't think is really necessary.

Overall, I'm finding you can get a ton more out of a crit bow passive skill tree than crit dagger, as there's less travel between areas since it's all mostly clustered. A difference however is you can cycle or choose between dual-wielding daggers for insane damage or dagger+shield for good defenses, I'd definitely carry both unless I specced into either (which I would likely spec into shield for defensive purposes).
My Ranger skill tree with far better passive stats, for comparison:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe037ven115wr-ugqbeOv8xVb6Z6DdDXfXqviHdizpW69_KznUqKLjnxUgIXYwfNaKdvfB2Ep9hs5RR419MfrBM5UFjb_nVCP2oJ8IifrrBbUk_U2SmvGS88Ls1CPo1v_eXWheRSpbMHGbJud0yql59t2oMgFtbEM2S3iyGbVINj1S7DpCz3oGI_Pqnaph6x9BKgtirGyMelMDHnBSFr8mlWHiVUuMNipNPydKyG6qtfI1kti9_o9N46ZXfVusR1FMykpvnvGzS1fA44MJnKSHE3cH

I'm thinking a better solution against stacking evasion and the like would be for an energy shield dagger crit build, but I'm unsure. Another possibility is to role scion, but again I'm unsure. At the moment I plan to try out the dagger crit evasion ranger, as I want to level both and see which I'd like more for when Act 4 releases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info