Fire Trap visual effect

Hi there

Just wanna type that You should add some new better fire trap visual effect. Reason is simple. Current effect looks bad... even very bad.

Idk what that should be but for sure same trap and ground effect need new mod. Special ground effect. Even normal circle like flameblast would look better. And for sure color need to be changed because red color hurt a lot eyes when you play a lot :) . Maybe some blue fire? .

Thats all what I want say and I hope we will see new skin soon... coz this... yeah its bad as hell :) .

Best regards
Insults someones work needlessly. Expects them to listen.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Lawlz. Why not just make it cold fire then? It looks warm and comforting. Otherwise why would my enemies carelessly stumble into it? (insert maniacal cackle)
"
Russell wrote:
Insults someones work needlessly. Expects them to listen.

It was only my feedback. If you think that fire trap skill effect looks perfect then ok dont release new one. But it's only your opinion... .
Besides I`m not insulting the effects of your work because there are many people who say that they like it. But at this point I believe more people wait for some new skin which will be an alternative.

Anyway you changed a lot of skills like Glacial Cascade (base ice skin looks awesome), like Spectral Throw (also very good base), like EK and many other which already no need new setup coz they look damn pretty good. But you didnt change that "hurting eyes" firetrap skill.

At the end I have idea for new skin. If you like so much that red/orange color (sry for sarcasm). Maybe some "red lightning spider web"(?)
"
Unk_Particle wrote:

It was only my feedback. If you think that fire trap skill effect looks perfect then ok dont release new one. But it's only your opinion... .
Besides I`m not insulting the effects of your work because there are many people who say that they like it. But at this point I believe more people wait for some new skin which will be an alternative.

Anyway you changed a lot of skills like Glacial Cascade (base ice skin looks awesome), like Spectral Throw (also very good base), like EK and many other which already no need new setup coz they look damn pretty good. But you didnt change that "hurting eyes" firetrap skill.

At the end I have idea for new skin. If you like so much that red/orange color (sry for sarcasm). Maybe some "red lightning spider web"(?)

I believe your feedback would've been more well received if you had left off this part:

"
Unk_Particle wrote:
coz this... yeah its bad as hell

cause even though your intention may not have been to insult someone's work, your word usage came across as insulting.

basically fire trap effect looks the same as all burning ground effects. so likely if GGG wanted to make the fire trap effect look more realistic, more like a real fire, then they would need to change all the burning ground in the game for consistency which would be difficult and time consuming. I suppose a recolor of the fire trap effect to blue like you mentioned, but without changing the look of the burning ground would be easier to implement, personally I don't think a blue fire trap would be cool, but that's just me.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Last edited by KimchiGirlx3 on Jan 13, 2015, 10:00:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info