Mutated Ursa (Unique Plummeting Ursa. Tora mission) deals around 500 DPS in Act 2 Normal

please look into this.
spawned in a Tora Den located in The Wetlands.
area level 24 if I remember correctly.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
johnKeys wrote:
please look into this.
spawned in a Tora Den located in The Wetlands.
area level 24 if I remember correctly.

U have been quoted by moldran.

Moldran's video is useful for investigating this.
him and me are far from the only ones to effectively get one-shot by this.

note that as far as the Maps version is concerned, it doesn't hit so hard compared to existing content with same map/area level.
which probably means the damage scaling for this Unique somehow got mixed-up between Normal and Cruel.
This thing one-shots everything in sight, and his minions two-shot anything (and look at the bloody size of the pack - 10 of them!)

This needs to be vastly tuned down.

After killing this monster (by kiting, using a bow I have no skill with, and flame/spell [firestorm] totems) it dropped absolute trash. My filter didn't even show most of it the stuff was so useless.

http://i.imgur.com/68VX00K.jpg

Also - every 'daily mission' I've tried to run has been pure meat-grinder. While I can slap around Piety and Dominus in normal, a mere level 2 daily pwns me like a naked beach comber against them.
[Of note: Level 2 'daily missions' are base level 28 judging by the itemlevel's that are dropping in them.]
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on May 3, 2015, 2:05:44 PM
yes.
scaling in Normal seems to be the main culprit.
I found the same thing - Ursa den on a daily Tora mission, level 2.
First time I couldn't even work out how I died, it was so fast.
Went back in and realised it was the pack of "extra" drop bears which come down throughout the fight, possibly with a big one in the mass. They took down my reasonably-geared duelist in about 2 seconds, despite me being multiple levels above the zone (about lvl 33 in a 25/26 zone, I think it was).
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
This guy is still broken in normal difficulty. If he is supposed to be this dangerous, make him a malachai level fight in Merc then.
Still hits for more than a vaal smash of the same level.
Avoid at all costs if in HC.
I refuse to believe that his damage is intended for normal difficulty, thus the bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info