Synergy Guild - Original Thread

^
Recruiting new members.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

I hope you are enjoying the game and new content.
^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

^
Recruiting new members.

I see you have applied on the forum for membership. An invite will be sent as soon as I get into the game. Good to have you on the roster "Entropher" see you in guild chat soon!
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Jan 20, 2016, 12:35:37 AM
Hi, I'd like to join your guild. I'm active player. I try to compete on challenges or races. You can see that I have done 32/32 challenges in Talisman (it's my first fully complete challenges though xD). Playing both SC and HC, also enjoy races and sometimes PvP (won one demigod in PvP). My current guild members are not playing much anymore, usually I'm the only one online. So I'm looking for more active guild. Hoping to join you.
My ign: Lintu
or GettinOnLMSlvl
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
^
Recruiting new members.

I see you have applied on the forum for membership. An invite will be sent as soon as I get into the game. Good to have you on the roster "Entropher" see you in guild chat soon!
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Jan 20, 2016, 12:36:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info