Synergy Guild - Original Thread

^
Recruiting new members.

Welcome to the guild SebFK! It's good to have you with us and I hope you enjoy the community.
^
Recruiting new members.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

I hope you are enjoying the game and new content.
^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info