GamingRendo's 1.3 Tanky Fire Trapper Bloodlines (EB+MOM+IR+AA)

"
feuerbach wrote:
nice build, playing my 1st HC char and so far it's going pretty well.

i'm at the point now where i have to choose if i go for IR/MOM or EB... so my question would be what order you'd recommend/prefer while levelling?

As GamingRendo said earlier in his answers to others. Go to IR but leave MOM until you have about 500 unreserved mana, after IR head straight to EB, then fill in the rest.

I'm at that difficult stage of been level 52 and heading towards EB. Just trying to get used to been a trapper.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Thanks GamingRendo for the awesome Fire Trapper Build Guide

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Very nice build ! I've always liked trappers but kept ripping around level 50-65 because of low defenses. With your build i managed to reach level 80 on my first attempt and got that sweet sanguine seraph set.

I would like to point out that since i didn't planned to go beyond level 80 i bought a Geofri's Crest for 14C and got myself a nice armour with high defenses wich was cheap since it was not 5L and it helped a lot (i reached 52% damage reduction). For double curse i went for Doedre's Damning and being able to double curse is what increased my damage the most and permited me to one shot monsters since level 55.
I consider this as a nice gearing option when this is your first character

My gear:
Spoiler

Thank you GamingRendo !
Last edited by m3325xb on Apr 21, 2015, 6:52:16 PM
Would a unique like Searing Touch be viable for this?
This looks really cool for a starting player. Would it be possible to provide a more granular skill tree guide for leveling (e.g. 20/40/60)? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info