1on1 Bots

Gotta rant!

Tried 3 1on1 matches, and guess what? 3 Bots, instachanging the path when I kite them around pillars etc. (and did this about 5 draws), running behind me for about 5 minutes not doing anything else.

I am not complaining that I got permastunned by some groundslam bot - and I just wanted to try this out - but this is just dumb, seriously. I wanna fight against a real person and not some kiddies who bot their chars to 95 to climb up a ladder.
"
mystroop wrote:
Gotta rant!

Tried 3 1on1 matches, and guess what? 3 Bots, instachanging the path when I kite them around pillars etc. (and did this about 5 draws), running behind me for about 5 minutes not doing anything else.

I am not complaining that I got permastunned by some groundslam bot - and I just wanted to try this out - but this is just dumb, seriously. I wanna fight against a real person and not some kiddies who bot their chars to 95 to climb up a ladder.

How do you know they were bots?
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
PvP me and i'll assure you i am not a bot
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Nobody runs after another player for three entire rounds without stopping once, or trying to go another route to avoid being kited around pillars all the time. Without landing a single hit, being lvl 93. Sorry.
just try to record a video next time you encounter suspicious things like that.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Lol I'd love to see POE bot wars.
"

He's a gold find/magic find bot that scavanges PvP arenas.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
mystroop wrote:
Nobody runs after another player for three entire rounds without stopping once, or trying to go another route to avoid being kited around pillars all the time. Without landing a single hit, being lvl 93. Sorry.

You must have never seen googles 2h heavy striker. Dude would just namelock and walk into you or at you relentlessly. Kiting,damage taken....all irrelevant. Man was a zombie like melee machine.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"

He's a gold find/magic find bot that scavanges PvP arenas.

#exposed
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Actually adding some 1v1 bots could be a good idea. Most of them could be bad enough for beginners to have something to win against while maybe even a few could be slightly better helping shorten queue times (better fighting a AI for Leo favour then waiting 10min in queue). The key part would be giving the bots a normal rating that changes based on if it wins/loses just like normal players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info