State of Exile Podcast Episode 22 and Comic Issue #3 Teaser

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 29, 2014, 9:48:53 PM
Ahmm.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Its only twenty seconds long? ;)
gotta get these comics, is the spider still available or have i missed my chance
Dude gonna get rekted by the guards. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I've enjoyed the first 2 issues- really looking forward to the 3rd. I wonder how the title is doing overall... Any chance we'll get an ongoing series set in Wraeclast?
ITS ONLY TWENTY SECONDS?!?! WAT ;p
Those comics are great! :D
Let each player choose which version of PoE to play:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24770192
That's a fast turn around between #2 and #3! Looking forward to it!
Pooperdoodle...was hoping to be first on my Birthday...

Still havent got a comic, just not that into them. Although I'd like the MTX that goes with them.

Ziggy is right too, the Tormented spirits need to be found more often. It doesnt feel like a "Torment" league at all because the spirits are so rare. If they were like the Beyond mobs which spawned every 5 steps you took it would be much better.

I think I would have had Torment been more like Bloodlines in that (almost)every pack was possessed by a Spirit and you released it my killing the pack, and then you chased after it to kill it...or something like that.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Dec 29, 2014, 9:43:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info