[v 1.3.0] [500k+ DPS] MrsAmsterdam's Build - Cyclone Coc Discharge Build with Soul Taker!

Hello,

My goal was insane dps with coc discharge skill. I would like to explain my lvl86 witch build to you. The build is not over yet completely, I will give some increased fire/cold/light damage nodes and +1 frenzy node. (You can check my goal skill tree link below)

if you don't have 6L Voll's chest, buy 5L one and remove storm call gem. Q20 herald of ice , Q20 herald of thunders, Q20 Coc gems are important for this build. This build actually needs a bit accuracy but you should compensate with good quicksilver flask.

This build covers:

# Gem set-ups
# Defensive tips
# Gear Examples
# Skill build
# Pros & Cons

Pros:
- One Shot Almost Everything
- High Clear Speed
- Insane Dps
- Nice Audible and Visual Effects
- 1% or 2% Lightning Damage leech as life pretty enough for this build

Cons:
- Good coc gear and the gloves are expensive
- Not recommended for beginners
- Dysnyc and stucked problems for Cyclone
- Noone may not play with you on same party
- Elemantal Reflect is a big problem. (u should kill mobs when she is alone :) )
- Chill and Temporal Chains can really ruin your Rhythm and may get you killed
- Vaal Pact can help you but it may not work on huge ele. reflect mob groups

Current Gear

you can use Doryani's Catalyst Sceptre for more elemantal damage and %1 elemantal damage as leech life. I cant use it becuase I need more accuracy rating :(

You can also use Concentrated Effect instead of Storm Call. I liked Storm Call effect so I use it:)

Flasks

Videos

1- )77 Shrine and Pier Map together (Zana mission "slay to 4exiles in 90secs"): http://youtu.be/4pPjLHJ47SQ

2-)76 Plat map: http://youtu.be/PpiiDyLzDVA

4-)78 Courtyard map: coming soon

5-)Atziri map: coming soon

Leveling

you should use st coc while leveling till 70.

Offense & Defense Stats

with 5power charges

with 5power charges

Defence

Bandits

Passive, Attack Speed, +1 Endurance charge (not power charge due to for my amulet)

Thanks

Thank you to my friend ayu_oglu_Ayu (IGN:I_TRUST_MY_TOTEMS), he gave me legacy Maligaro's gloves and Voidbringer and thank you to Alihandro (IGN:Kumbara) for Voll's

Last edited by JavaMaster on Jan 16, 2015, 2:36:57 PM
My current skill tree updated
-
Last edited by JavaMaster on Jan 16, 2015, 2:35:34 PM
hi, im thinking of trying this build. could you please give more detailed info about the leveling process? for example: the progression of the passive tree (when to go CI) im assuming u went CI early as you don't take any life from the tree......anyhow im very interested in this build. thanks for posting it!
Why doing this build if u have voll's? Shutter chuck will be far more comfortable with more DPS ...
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
hi, im thinking of trying this build. could you please give more detailed info about the leveling process? for example: the progression of the passive tree (when to go CI) im assuming u went CI early as you don't take any life from the tree......anyhow im very interested in this build. thanks for posting it!

sorry for late response. yes you need to go CI early. actually I have more critical, you can give some ES nodes instead of critical nodes (if you have voll's).
i made this build but it takes a while to start dischargin like in the video i have low crit chance on cyclone why? my gear isnt that bad so my crit should be better ? what can i do to fix this?
Last edited by Vache1998 on Apr 9, 2015, 7:11:42 PM
"
Vache1998 wrote:
i made this build but it takes a while to start dischargin like in the video i have low crit chance on cyclone why? my gear isnt that bad so my crit should be better ? what can i do to fix this?

could you please say how much do you have % crit. chance and pls share your items?
Last edited by JavaMaster on May 1, 2015, 2:16:16 PM
Heyy I just tried our build .. Its awesome but am lvl 63 at d Moment and I die frequently .... Can u help me out.. Am a great fan now of u after I saw ur creation .please help me out:(
I watched your video ... and fell in love with your build. Viable 2.0?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info