Season Ten, Event 42: 90 Minute Merveil Kill

Bummer Spoiler:

Spoiler
Worst lag ever! Last round in 2014 and wow! I was just about to enter the caverns for Merveil, and 6-10 seconds of delay. Disappointing, and a waste of time. Barely able to make level 9+ for some make up points.

All the other races have been decent. Either a little or no lag. Ahh, always next race...

Happy New Years to everyone!!!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Excellent write-up alpha, kudos to you for the help the newer racers out there!

It's also worth mentioning that when you reach level 12 that the ring mix that Nessa has changes, so if you leave it too late you'll miss the chance to pick up those Sapphire rings. Definitely worth the 30 seconds to zap back with a portal, grab them and then continue on.

My race today started late (again) but managed to knock over Merveil before the time limit expired. Lousy RNG till the very end and severely constrained by a distinct lack of orbs. No Alts for ages so couldn't craft my sceptres till quite late. Only had 2 Trans orbs for the whole game and they were used again in the crafting of my sceptres.

MS boots came from Merveil, had nothing but white boots for the whole race.

The Wands, Spirit Shield and Vine Circlet dropped from Merveil, way too late to consider a move out of Sceptres and Elemental Damage to Spell damage. If I had an extra half hour to continue leveling I may have done this and concentrated more on LT for my main skill. Still, happy overall with how things went!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info