Can you buy something in the Real Money Shop and gift it?

I haven't seen anything related to this, at least the search function didn't show any results. So I'd like to ask if it is possible to buy something, in this instance, something for my gf, and then be able to give it to her in-game. Is that a thing?
No, you cannot gift items. Since it's your girlfriend, you could gift her the money for it, so she could buy it herself but there is a no trade policy for items from the MTX shop.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

And when she dumps you... you have her heart on a spike and you always will think of her.. :)
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
^ so true!
Hesitate no more! Dump her today! Before she dumps you!
There is a fat moderator who always jumps to conclusions (guess who).
It's really irritating but I can understand. He really needs the exercise.
He can lift his eyebrows a few times if he sees this too.
"
Necx wrote:
And when she dumps you... you have her heart on a spike and you always will think of her.. :)

LOL.

That heart is awesome.

I use a bow almost all the time but i think i am going to buy it just because it is awesome.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

It would be awesome if you could gift items from the shop to other players :D
"
naranek wrote:
It would be awesome if you could gift items from the shop to other players :D

People would take advantage of this and trade in game item for it.
IGN QTCRZ
It would be a nice feature. Not to gift in game, but perhaps to an account. I play, or used to play till PoE, an amazing WW1 flying simulator called Rise of Flight. This was something we could do from their shop: Buy something and gift that to an account.

I'd be surprised if GGG wasn't looking into some way of gifting, without the risk of people exploiting their good intent. I'm not sure that will ever be possible, poor GGG.
I would like to be able to gift someone a gift as well like extra stash tabs or something. maybe a gift card or something?
Paypal solves all these problems.
If you don't have a debit or credit card you can purchase a prepaid card then load that and send the money.
If it's your GF you are buying for just have her log in, buy the credits then delete your CC info.
A gift system would result in cosmetic items being used as currency.
Perhaps once the game is in full release and GGG has some time we will see point cards in retail stores.
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info