Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:

Currently i'm at 370 mana/s without Inner Force, which will further buff it a bit. Of course it's a gear question, but so is reaching Lv28 AA.

Amazing, I can't wait to try it. But how do you get a level 28 AA, all my calculations got me was 27 (21 corrupted gem +3 on weapon +3 from lvl 4 Empower).
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Loving your build so far :D, Just wondering if someone could let me know what gems are most important to start getting quality with.
Would this build work with Pledge of Hands?
@boondoxsaints: The leveling tree is actually laid out to fulfill the gear requirements in combination with other mentioned gear (Malis, Doryani's Invitation or else, Str/Dex on jewelry) but your post actually reminded me to mention the Dex requirement of Divinarius, incase someone wants to use them.

@Khavali: Thanks, that's amazing to hear!

@Jadran: You forgot that Empower gains a level from +1 Gem Level too :)

@Godsdragon: I'd recommend to start with PCoC and Assassins Mark, then HoT and Arctic Armour. Now finish the other gems you can see me having quality on. Arc, Empower, Life Leech (if you use it) don't need quality at all.

@renroval: This build is optimized on dual wielding spellcrit wands with leech for maximum crits/s. Pledge of Hands would require a major pathing change in the tree to become somewhat equal, and would still result in less crit consistency. If you however really wanna use PoH, i'd recommend using a build optimized for that right away.
twitch.tv/enki91
Have got a bit struggle atm with all kind of resists though. Compared to my previous build, this one is soooo glassy. When and how did you manage to pump up the resists? Am smashing my flasks all time to even enter a battle where fire, ice or ele refl hits me.
Any news this build in hc?
hey, the 60 percent cast speed on the portal gem rolled randomly by corrupting it?

if so, you should play the lottery dude :D nice!

I corrupted mine and now it just says "corrupted" but did not roll any stats...

edit: I just bought the same gem as yours with 60% cast speed, quite expensive. But somehow I dont seem to cast my arc faster, does this work or does the cast speed only apply to the portal skill itself? If so, ill hang myself....
Last edited by Xardas1988 on Mar 27, 2015, 6:57:21 AM
@boondoxsaints: Could you link your gear? I know you use Asenath's Touch, i'd recommend to switch them with rare gloves with life and resis until you can some good trires life pieces.

@APCY: I'll start playing this one in 1m HC next week. About to move into my new appartment with better, more stable internet this weekend, so i'm waiting for that before i get another connection-related death.

@Xardas1988: I got bad news for you.. of course the cast speed on portal gem only applies for casting the portal. And i got the 20% by GCP's before corrupting.
twitch.tv/enki91
hmm fuck...then I dont unterstand this sentence you wrote :

"Vaal Haste is a good boost for bossfights, you can further boost it with Increased Duration, but if you do so you should seperate the gearpiece into 2x 2L so that Increased Durations mana multiplier doesn't apply to Herald of Ice. I simply use a Portal gem instead."

Means, that i just use a portal gem so i don't have to worry about pickung up portal scrolls nor about the links and colours on my gloves ;)
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info