Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@DarkRogue_3: Blood Rage refreshes its duration after killing an enemy. As long as you're getting kills once in a while in a party you won't have to recast, which, with all our cast speed, doesn't take that long anyway.

@xxmharmonxx: Someone a few pages ago reached Lv88, but then unfortunately ripped to a talisman boss. There were also some others mentioning they're going to play this in HC, but i haven't heard any feedback from them yet. WhiteShark2431991 gave some really good survival tips which you should follow even beyond this build. Especially not playing while sleepy.. i've lost all my highest HC chars to that.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'll have to give it a shot, but my group generally doesn't go very quickly. We try to kill quickly, but then they spend about a minute after every single pack looking at the loot, haha. Honestly, if it didn't come with the degen I'd be more willing to try it, but, ugh.
"
xxmharmonxx wrote:
How viable is this build for HC talisman? Not sure if anyone has asked the question and I wasn't able to find an answer looking through some of the pages of threads. If it is viable, is their a HC option and what items to build around?

I am currently playing this in HC, and basically all my gear is self-found.

Currently lvl 85, you can check my char out if you want.

Starting to get a little bored of the char but its great for currency farming. Easily running t7-8 maps right now and I think my stash is around 10 ex in currency only from farming. So its a great starter build IMO
"
firren wrote:
"
xxmharmonxx wrote:
How viable is this build for HC talisman? Not sure if anyone has asked the question and I wasn't able to find an answer looking through some of the pages of threads. If it is viable, is their a HC option and what items to build around?

I am currently playing this in HC, and basically all my gear is self-found.

Currently lvl 85, you can check my char out if you want.

Starting to get a little bored of the char but its great for currency farming. Easily running t7-8 maps right now and I think my stash is around 10 ex in currency only from farming. So its a great starter build IMO

Can you public your character profile tab? Want to take a look.
"
"
xxmharmonxx wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's a guy playing in HC Talisman that got to lvl 87 with this build. I myself am leveling with this build and love it so far. As a HC only player, I paid close attention to survivability and I have to say this build has a really good defense system. IF you don't have time to read through all the pages, I can quickly summarize it here.

- A decent life pool. 166% from the tree + up to 21% from jewel. With decent gears, even with Call of the Brotherhood and Facebreaker/Maligaro's, you can still reach 5k HP.
- Arctic Armour and Mind Over Matter
- High clear speed. Yes, that's right. Best defense is offense. Plus if you use Call of the Brotherhood or The Three Dragons mask, your arc would chill/freeze everything most of the time and keep us safe.
- Pre-potting. You should have a surgeon's iron and topaz flask (of iron skin and of grounding respectively) and use that before spamming your arc. That will keep us safe or at least somehow mitigate physical damamge/reflect.
- Your playstyle. Obviously positioning yourself, don't do stupid things, tp-ing in front of Tunneltrap or jumping into storm bearers for example (I'm sorry Zizaran but your last two deaths are quite... meh), don't do crazy map mods, don't play while sleepy or tired. Those are all common sense that a HC player should keep in mind.

I hope that helps.

Thankyou friend for the speedy reply. I can't agree more with not playing while sleepy. Also what armor base should you focus? Do you pick up EB?! I'm debating on picking up The Three Dragons mask now instead of Call of the brother since i cannot afford currently. I am running arc on a 4L which may be why im having DPS issues, I can hit 9k unbuff in town
"
xxmharmonxx wrote:
"
"
xxmharmonxx wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's a guy playing in HC Talisman that got to lvl 87 with this build. I myself am leveling with this build and love it so far. As a HC only player, I paid close attention to survivability and I have to say this build has a really good defense system. IF you don't have time to read through all the pages, I can quickly summarize it here.

- A decent life pool. 166% from the tree + up to 21% from jewel. With decent gears, even with Call of the Brotherhood and Facebreaker/Maligaro's, you can still reach 5k HP.
- Arctic Armour and Mind Over Matter
- High clear speed. Yes, that's right. Best defense is offense. Plus if you use Call of the Brotherhood or The Three Dragons mask, your arc would chill/freeze everything most of the time and keep us safe.
- Pre-potting. You should have a surgeon's iron and topaz flask (of iron skin and of grounding respectively) and use that before spamming your arc. That will keep us safe or at least somehow mitigate physical damamge/reflect.
- Your playstyle. Obviously positioning yourself, don't do stupid things, tp-ing in front of Tunneltrap or jumping into storm bearers for example (I'm sorry Zizaran but your last two deaths are quite... meh), don't do crazy map mods, don't play while sleepy or tired. Those are all common sense that a HC player should keep in mind.

I hope that helps.

Thankyou friend for the speedy reply. I can't agree more with not playing while sleepy. Also what armor base should you focus? Do you pick up EB?! I'm debating on picking up The Three Dragons mask now instead of Call of the brother since i cannot afford currently. I am running arc on a 4L which may be why im having DPS issues, I can hit 9k unbuff in town

I am also using The Three Dragons at the moment since I can't afford Call of the brotherhood yet. The problem with TTD is that we can't shock mobs so our clear speed would be slower.

I would say pick up a 5L white ES base and then craft life and more ES on it. I don't see adding 1000 armour or evasion would help our survivability so I would go with more EHP.

I am still leveling but I don't plan on picking up EB. Clarity and mana regen should be enough to sustain us.
I am also using The Three Dragons at the moment since I can't afford Call of the brotherhood yet. The problem with TTD is that we can't shock mobs so our clear speed would be slower.

I would say pick up a 5L white ES base and then craft life and more ES on it. I don't see adding 1000 armour or evasion would help our survivability so I would go with more EHP.

I am still leveling but I don't plan on picking up EB. Clarity and mana regen should be enough to sustain us. [/quote]

Do you use the blood rage gem link? i just bought a 5L Carnal armr but It doesnt have high ES, should i re roll it until it gets a decent roll. 412 evas / 105 ES 20int/evas bonus/ 86life / 14fire res/ 23chaos res / reflect 1 dmg
@xxmharmonxx: Put your focus on Life and Mana - these are the stats we scale, and that build our core defense system. If you get some ES on top that's fine, but don't sacrifice any of these two stats for a little higher ES pool that we don't scale.
EB is not a part of this build, it conflicts with our gearing choices and takes more investment for less reliability.

I personally only use Blood Rage if there's no monster types in the map where a pack landing some lucky crits could seriously hurt me, with Blood Rage finishing me off while trying to dodge the enemies. It's an edge case, but worth trying to prevent - even in softcore.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@xxmharmonxx: Put your focus on Life and Mana - these are the stats we scale, and that build our core defense system. If you get some ES on top that's fine, but don't sacrifice any of these two stats for a little higher ES pool that we don't scale.
EB is not a part of this build, it conflicts with our gearing choices and takes more investment for less reliability.

I personally only use Blood Rage if there's no monster types in the map where a pack landing some lucky crits could seriously hurt me, with Blood Rage finishing me off while trying to dodge the enemies. It's an edge case, but worth trying to prevent - even in softcore.

thanks for the info. I'm lv 80 and doing 11.2k dps in town unbuffed. I just found a vaal regalia 6soc and 5L'd it withing 6 tries!!
Hi, so if i understand correctly you start using Arc with mapping? You levelled all the way with FT+Firestorm?
Or do we switch earlier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info