EU01-30-STD Blitz

The queue for this tournament can be found in the "Events" tab of the "Events and PvP" panel. This can be accessed in-game through the menu button, or by pressing B (by default). You must queue for this tournament in order to participate in it. You can enter this type of tournament late if needed.

You must be on the following league/gateway to participate in this tournament:

League: Standard
Gateway: Europe

PvP-only characters can be used for this tournament.
Instructions on how to create preconstructed PvP-only characters can be found here.

This is a low-level event. It is restricted to level 28 characters who have not yet completed Normal difficulty.

This is a Blitz event
Blitz events are all about killing other players as quickly as possible, so keep that in mind when picking your build. More information on how this format works can be found in the PvP rules.

Each kill is worth 1 point.

The top 20 players by points will receive:
  • #1 Overall: Talisman of the Victor (Unique Jet Amulet) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 Overall: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 Overall: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 Overall: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 Overall: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 Overall: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 Overall: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific point tiers:
  • 75 Points: 15 Reward Points.
  • 60-74 Points: 12 Reward Points.
  • 50-59 Points: 10 Reward Points.
  • 35-49 Points: 7 Reward Points.
  • 20-34 Points: 5 Reward Points.
  • 12-19 Points: 3 Reward Points.
  • 7-11 Points: 2 Reward Points.
  • 3-6 Points: 1 Reward Point.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Dec 27, 2014, 2:56:15 AM
Event is trashed from the same builds still.

Cyclone
Molten Strike
Nado

There is no reason to use another setup. It's really frustrating fighting some of these builds and it's hard not to use it right now.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 29, 2014, 1:27:56 PM
"
terrex wrote:

Cyclone
Molten Strike
Nado

There is no reason to use another setup. It's really frustrating fighting some of these builds and it's hard not to use it right now.

Add puncture to that list and you have the builds of 90% of all players sumed up. Also what's up with those desyncs as of lately? Got killed so many times by melee that were barely on my screen.
funny how a lot of this QQ are done by Puncture/Trappers users . quote someone ''SKills wow Pro Wow''
"
funny how a lot of this QQ are done by Puncture/Trappers users . quote someone ''SKills wow Pro Wow''

I use puncture traps but I am no where specd for puncture or traps. Its more of a distraction and for a bit of space / control. I have posted a few times about it and how a lot of the maps favour the build extremely.
"
terrex wrote:

Cyclone
Molten Strike
Nado

What are you talking about? I'm cyclone and your trap build beat me several times until I changed my strategy for you. Even after that you still managed to steal a round from me. As much as you're mad about cyclone, I'm mad about traps. Some builds hard counter others. That's just the way it is.

What you should be more mad about is the fact that GGG allow the person with the fastest SSD to see who they're playing against while the other guy stays in the dark.
IGN: Lurker
"
Lurker88 wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Cyclone
Molten Strike
Nado

What are you talking about? I'm cyclone and your trap build beat me several times until I changed my strategy for you. Even after that you still managed to steal a round from me. As much as you're mad about cyclone, I'm mad about traps. Some builds hard counter others. That's just the way it is.

What you should be more mad about is the fact that GGG allow the person with the fastest SSD to see who they're playing against while the other guy stays in the dark.

lol

If a trap hit you, you would have seen how weak it is. I used barrage the second round even though nado is better if every way possible.
"
terrex wrote:

lol

If a trap hit you, you would have seen how weak it is.

You managed to win the first 2-3 fights against me so I wouldn't call them weak.

"
terrex wrote:
I used barrage the second round even though nado is better if every way possible.

Maybe you should stop doing that then.
IGN: Lurker
"
Lurker88 wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

lol

If a trap hit you, you would have seen how weak it is.

You managed to win the first 2-3 fights against me so I wouldn't call them weak.

"
terrex wrote:
I used barrage the second round even though nado is better if every way possible.

Maybe you should stop doing that then.

Just seems dumb that I post bitching how OP it is and still use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info